Washington Post bashed as 'morally bankrupt' for glowing feature on Chinese Communist Party

This post would be more pertinent if the actual article was cited and commented on, instead taking the lazy way out and citing a FOX hit piece.

Here is all you need to know from the original article. Filthy, communist boot lickers. Reminds me of the Creepy Canadian Covert police apparatus:

This just shows that they [the U.S.] fear a stronger Communist Party and a stronger China after we showed our might in the battle against the coronavirus epidemic,” the professor told the Post.

The Post’s article went on to praise the Communist Party for several initiatives, including allegedly helping put young members on a career path.

“Party membership means better education prospects and better jobs, more politically advantageous marriages and nicer apartments," the Post reported. "For many, it is a ticket to a brighter future."

“Party membership means better education prospects and better jobs, more politically advantageous marriages and nicer apartments," the Post reported. "For many, it is a ticket to a brighter future."
That's not praise of their system.. that's a statement of fact of the State of affairs in China. Dang, I am in the wrong business. I should have gotten a career fooling gullible right wingers. Easy money.

This post would be more pertinent if the actual article was cited and commented on, instead taking the lazy way out and citing a FOX hit piece.
Here is all you need to know from the original article. Filthy, communist boot lickers. Reminds me of the Creepy Canadian Covert police apparatus:
This just shows that they [the U.S.] fear a stronger Communist Party and a stronger China after we showed our might in the battle against the coronavirus epidemic,” the professor told the Post. The Post’s article went on to praise the Communist Party for several initiatives, including allegedly helping put young members on a career path.

Is it praise or just stating a fact? I think you're blinded by your politics and reading things into the article that aren't there.

The article was "bashed" by only one person, Crenshaw of Texas, and while it states that it was "panned" by "critics" none of them were named or cited. Judging by the quotes from the Post article that the Fox writer selected for inclusion in his story, one can hardly term the Post article as "glowing." It seemed to simply be a report on the attitudes of young Chinese. The most that it can be said about the Post article is that it indicated that trump's perception of what is going on in China may be wrong.

This just shows that they [the U.S.] fear a stronger Communist Party and a stronger China after we showed our might in the battle against the coronavirus epidemic,” the professor told the Post. The Post’s article went on to praise the Communist Party for several initiatives, including allegedly helping put young members on a career path.

Is it praise or just stating a fact? I think you're blinded by your politics and reading things into the article that aren't there.
Communist China is everything you've been hoping for in a government. You should move there and take many of your fellow travelers with you

That's not praise of their system.. that's a statement of fact of the State of affairs in China. Dang, I am in the wrong business. I should have gotten a career fooling gullible right wingers. Easy money.
Do you realize how many people were murdered, enslaved and robbed for the Chinese to get to that alleged level? You won’t find out by reading the W Post.

It's a fact the Chinese Communist Party is brutally repressive.

I saw this on social media, and perhaps you can answer:

"How did you find out the young Chinese citizens support the Chinese government?
Did you poll them? At their homes in China? Where they live under an extreme surveillance and social credit system based on obedience to the state and public shaming? And they told you they like it there and support their government? Hmm, must be true!"

Forum List

Back