Was the murder of Dr. George Tiller justified?

Was the killing justified?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
So, you know that "it does not start at conception"? Or did you just make a grammar error?

Keep looking at it. It'll come to you.

Or are you now contradicting your earlier claim ?

I don't know that "it starts at conception" that's what I said....you're saying that I said "I don't know that it doesn't start at conception" which is the opposite of what I said. You look at it, maybe you'll figure it out.

Don't hurt yourself.

Do you know that it starts at conception (No...or so you said).

Do you know that it does not start at conception (again No).

Do you know when it starts (No).

You don't when it starts.

You don't know that it starts at conception.

You don't know that it doesn't start at conception (which is just another way of saying it could start at conception...but you don't know).

Life is protein synthesis, scientific fact.
So people, the facts do indeed show when life begins.
If it did there wouldn't be such controversy.

Imagine that,
Baby haters argue that the "bible" tells us it's perfectly OK to kill babies!
If you are referring to me, you're just lying, because I've had 5....can't say I hate babies.:lol:

While reasonable people simply stick to facts.
Well, I guess that leaves you out.

Now we return your show to the regularly scheduled propaganda...
Yours, that is?

Keep looking at it. It'll come to you.

Or are you now contradicting your earlier claim ?

I don't know that "it starts at conception" that's what I said....you're saying that I said "I don't know that it doesn't start at conception" which is the opposite of what I said. You look at it, maybe you'll figure it out.

Don't hurt yourself.

You don't know that it doesn't start at conception (which is just another way of saying it could start at conception...but you don't know).

Why would I hurt myself? You make no sense.

As to conception, you don't know either. You think you know, but all you have is your opinion, so I guess we're both at the same place.

Don't hurt yourself.

As to conception, you don't know either. You think you know, but all you have is your opinion, so I guess we're both at the same place.

Hey, you got it.

I don't know. And so I'm unwilling to risk potentially killing a life.

You seem to have no concerns....even though you don't know.

Have a day.

Don't hurt yourself.

Hey, you got it.

Have a day.
And, considering you don't really know my position, you are again assuming, like you've done before. But hey, you seem to know everything, because you can read minds....:lol:

So, you are willing that a pregnant woman who is at risk go ahead and die rather than risk killing what you don't know may be or may not be a life. Brilliant.

Hey, you got it.

Have a day.
And, considering you don't really know my position, you are again assuming, like you've done before. But hey, you seem to know everything, because you can read minds....:lol:

So, you are willing that a pregnant woman who is at risk go ahead and die rather than risk killing what you don't know may be or may not be a life. Brilliant.

Nice try......

But I said I was unwilling ot risk potentially killing a life. So how would that say I was willing to put a mother at risk ?

Twist as you like. :dig:

Hey, you got it.

Have a day.

Nice try......

But I said I was unwilling ot risk potentially killing a life. So how would that say I was willing to put a mother at risk ?

Well, if a mother is at risk, and an abortion is necessary, then you either are for or against abortion......you can't save both. Twist as you like....:dig:

Protein Synthesis Lesson 1: DNA Overview

Again,
Please pick up on some basics of biology before stating your ignorance on "when life begins".

A baby has a DNA code that is unique from the mother. The baby is absolutely alive in utero, the growing baby is not a "dead" nor a piece of dead material within the mother.
Therefore it is simple logic, the baby is alive, and the baby is a distinct human being.
Abortion ends the absolutely scientifically defined "LIFE" of a human being.
Case closed.

Even though Blackmun said it wasn't possible to determine in his time, it actually was well defined. He was clearly ignorant, or he was a liar.

Fact, not propaganda!

Blackmun was a bought-and-paid-for mercenary piece of lying garbage $#&%, or he was a evil ignorant lying piece of garbage $#&%... take your pick.

XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice try......

Well, if a mother is at risk, and an abortion is necessary, then you either are for or against abortion......you can't save both. Twist as you like....:dig:

If that is true, then the medical community gets to work with the mother to allow her to make a decision. It's not a matter of being for or against something.

Of course, that isn't what you meant earlier so the dodge is useless. Trying to pull this back to a sweeping general statement is a logical fallacy.....

Do you believe the person who shot and killed the abortion doctor was justified in doing so.

Did you know he was also shot in his arms, his clinic was firebombed and then he was shot and killed.

The man was tortured and harassed daily before they finally killed him.

Do you believe the person who shot and killed the abortion doctor was justified in doing so.

Did you know he was also shot in his arms, his clinic was firebombed and then he was shot and killed.

There are those who find it comforting.

Since this a debate zone, could you please provide a link to show this.

The term "justified" in the OP is somewhat strange.

Is there any doubt the man who killed Tiller was a murderer ?

What other justification could there be ?

Tiller was a monster.

But murder is not justifiable. Tiller should have been attacked on legal grounds, along with the practice of infanticide.

When it first happened it was pretty horrifying, certainly done by a maniac who deserved the death penalty. Since then I have learned that Killer Tiller was worse than Kermit Gosnell. Tiller's partner was stripped of her medical license and only escaped criminal prosecution by shifting blame for the worst of the murders to George Tiller. The man that ended that sadistic career has earned sainthood by sacrificing himself.

Just think of it as a really really late abortion

Just think of it as a really really late abortion

LOFLMAO! That was hilarious!

The word "justified" may seem strange to you, but the OP was trying to find out if some thought it was okay for Tiller to be killed the way he was.

When I said that some find it comforting, I meant that some would feel it was okay, and even find it comforting that Tiller is gone. I don't really understand your question and what kind of links you are looking for, but just go back to page 1 of this thread and you will see that there are those who feel it is okay.

I provided a few......I don't have time to go back to the entire thread, but if you have doubts that there are, then by all means do check out the entire thread.

Tiller was a monster.

But murder is not justifiable. Tiller should have been attacked on legal grounds, along with the practice of infanticide.

The word "justified" may seem strange to you, but the OP was trying to find out if some thought it was okay for Tiller to be killed the way he was.

When I said that some find it comforting, I meant that some would feel it was okay, and even find it comforting that Tiller is gone. I don't really understand your question and what kind of links you are looking for, but just go back to page 1 of this thread and you will see that there are those who feel it is okay.

I provided a few......I don't have time to go back to the entire thread, but if you have doubts that there are, then by all means do check out the entire thread.

What do you mean killed the way he was. There is obviously no legal protection against this act. Are you saying that the question is: is someone justified by something beyond the law ?

I read two pages of the thread (I have been following it), but just to be sure. While Tiller was besmirched, nobody seemed to "take comfort" in his death. Sorry, I just don't see it.

Oh didn't you hear?

Its okay to torture and murder if it fits your agenda. Same with starving homeless children.

Apparently, neither hungry children nor doctors have protein souls.

Or something.

What some don't seem to GET is that, at the end of every single one of these endless and circular threads are the same two, inescapable facts:

1. Abortion is legal.
2. Its none of their business.

Oh didn't you hear?

Its okay to torture and murder if it fits your agenda. Same with starving homeless children.

Or something.

What some don't seem to GET is that, at the end of every single one of these endless and circular threads are the same two, inescapable facts:

1. Abortion is legal.

Can you please supply a link to prove this ? This is the CDZ.

Tiller was a monster.

What do you mean killed the way he was. There is obviously no legal protection against this act. Are you saying that the question is: is someone justified by something beyond the law ?
Did you even read my response? Nobody is interpreting this as "okay with the law" - most on this thread are aware that it was against the law, ergo, he was arrested. It just means how do you feel about it....whose side are you on, the law or the man that killed Tiller.

I read two pages of the thread (I have been following it), but just to be sure. While Tiller was besmirched, nobody seemed to "take comfort" in his death. Sorry, I just don't see it.
When some call Tiller a Monster, and wish his murder could be classified as a late abortion, and saying "The man that ended that sadistic career has earned sainthood by sacrificing himself." and you can still claim you don't see that as saying they are okay with his murder?

If you don't see it, then you just can't. I can't draw you a more clear picture.

Did you even read my response? Nobody is interpreting this as "okay with the law" - most on this thread are aware that it was against the law, ergo, he was arrested. It just means how do you feel about it....whose side are you on, the law or the man that killed Tiller.

When some call Tiller a Monster, and wish his murder could be classified as a late abortion, and saying "The man that ended that sadistic career has earned sainthood by sacrificing himself." and you can still claim you don't see that as saying they are okay with his murder?

If you don't see it, then you just can't. I can't draw you a more clear picture.

So the question was really "justified" by something beyond the law ?

Oh didn't you hear?

Or something.

1. Abortion is legal.

Can you please supply a link to prove this ? This is the CDZ.

Sure thing -

Start with this thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...the-murder-of-dr-george-tiller-justified.html

If that's not enough, do a search on this internet board

http://www.usmessageboard.com/

There are many posts on both that support that statement. Indeed, I'd bet you wrote many of them yourself.

All that really matters though are these two facts:

1. Abortion is legal.

Nice talkin'' to ya.

So the question was really "justified" by something beyond the law ?

You need to ask the OP.....the way I see it, she was just asking if some thought he shouldn't have been arrested. You can draw whatever conclusions you want, people do get confused, sometimes.

Forum List

Back