Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

That's good. Still has nothing to do with my argument. What idiots like you will never understand, is that viruses never really go anywhere. Flat line does not mean gone. And those rednecks who continue on insisting otherwise, natural selection is coming for them. Maybe not today, but later down the road, it will find them. And once again, those Republican hospitals will be full with idiots like you.
Like shootings in slums?

The bottom line here is that the stats don't say anything. Certainly nothing proving, or even suggesting, that the election was "stolen". But, as always, they provide enough ambiguity to sustain the "true believers". Birtherism redux, ad nauseum. All because Republicans nominated a child, and chose to follow him into delusion.

And? 4 months is 4 months. I'll take it. In the meantime, say hello for me to the poor bastards who will be taking care of your dumbass.
I've had Covid-------the original way back in 2020 Decemeber.........I am doing just fine babe---

What a crock of bullshit.

93% peaceful my ass...but even with this number how stupid of us to allow any BLM protests as they worship criminals while burning and looting our cities. Time to shoot all of them for terrorism as this is what BLM is...a terrorist organization that promotes violence and anarchy in order to commit various criminals including EXTORTION.
Maybe they should have torched capitol bldg to get a little respect from the left?

More recycled racism arguments. You really hate them don't you? You've got it bad. Real bad!
You should realize that unless you can tell us where you’re coming from, you come across as just another angry moron.

You should realize that unless you can tell us where you’re coming from, you come across as just another angry moron.
As always, you really say too much of nothing. Everyone knows what you are. Your posts are crystal clear.

Forum List

Back