Was gonna sell one of my AK's

I’m sure you can find a mass killer who is looking for a nice AK-47 that is not traceable.

Good luck
Oh yeah... every gun owner is looking for a *MASS KILLER* to sell his gun to...

Idiot.

For someone looking to slaughter school children or shoot up a shopping mall or movie theater......an AK-47 is a good choice.

Terrorists around the world love it.
And i thought the AR-15 was the weapon of choice, the way you progs slaves howl over that weapon...
I don’t know

What do you think is the better weapon for slaughtering school children?

An AR-15 looks more bad ass but an AK -47 is loved by terrorists

You would know more than I do
You sure seem to be fixated with slaughtering school kids. Should we be worried about you? You don't sound stable.
I’m not the one fighting to ensure that a mass killer has the fire power of his choice
Did you know that the most kids that were killed were gun downed by hand guns? But you go ahead and be a retarded progressive slave and think that AR-15s or AKs are the worst..

The most killed at one time in the United States was over 3000 and it was jet planes that did that. AR's and AK's dont even compare with those murders...

I’m sure you can find a mass killer who is looking for a nice AK-47 that is not traceable.

Good luck

Idiot.

For someone looking to slaughter school children or shoot up a shopping mall or movie theater......an AK-47 is a good choice.

And i thought the AR-15 was the weapon of choice, the way you progs slaves howl over that weapon...
I don’t know

Funny, i think an AR-15 is an elegant weapon. When used by Law Abiding Citizens, it does amazing things.

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

A progressive who is mentally ill. No NRA member has ever killed any school children.
Not directly

But they ensured that the killer of those children had access to the best weapon to do the job

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

You sure seem to be fixated with slaughtering school kids. Should we be worried about you? You don't sound stable.
I’m not the one fighting to ensure that a mass killer has the fire power of his choice
Did you know that the most kids that were killed were gun downed by hand guns? But you go ahead and be a retarded progressive slave and think that AR-15s or AKs are the worst..

The most killed at one time in the United States was over 3000 and it was jet planes that did that. AR's and AK's dont even compare with those murders...
Are you suggesting we ban handguns?
Is that your point?

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

A progressive who is mentally ill. No NRA member has ever killed any school children.
Not directly

But they ensured that the killer of those children had access to the best weapon to do the job
No, they didnt. Criminals with intent to kill other people, dont get a background check, and usually find them on the black market. Also, i have found that most of those killers were identified by the FBI who did nothing, and allowed those children to be murdered. But you wont blame your gubermint because they give you a $1,400 check so you can whore yourself...

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

Is that your point?
When the government bans all weapons from being used by criminals, then i might give up my weapons. You are such an idiot, you might actually believe that...

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

Is that your point?
When the government bans all weapons from being used by criminals, then i might give up my weapons. You are such an idiot, you might actually believe that...
Depends on what weapons you have

Weapons for hunting, target practice or home protection will not be affected. Others, I can’t guarantee

A 1911 chambered in .22LR just seems like a waste of a legendary pistol.

An AK, depending on make and condition, will bring around $750 on up around here at a gun show. Probably more now since the mass hording has started.
Not here, new ones like this are selling for around 650. And I saw online the GSG 1911are worth between 350 to 450 dollars. they say.
One of the things around here, SW WI, that drives the price up is, NO PAPER. It's legal to buy and sell privately here at gun shows. People will pay extra for a fire arm that has no paper trail to them, so when our Nazi government finally decides it's time to disarm law abiding citizens, there's no record of you owning such and such gun.
If that day comes, I won't give a shit what records they have because the fact that I'm shooting at them is going to tell them I have guns.

It's like new and I was asking 550.00 for it. Looks like this:

View attachment 490305

I was gonna sell it to the feed store where I got the Ruger 22 but my buddy intervened. He said he'd give me 250.00 plus a GSB 1911 pistol. So I said yeah, ok. I never shoot the AK and I have another one that I like better so I thought what the heck, when I die they're all gonna go somewhere, right?

Anyway I got the pistol and it looks just like this:

View attachment 490307

Wood grips, it's chambered in 22 LR and I've wanted one for a while but I probably never would have bought one 'cause I'm about done with buying them. I've traded off about half of what I had and I'm gonna just keep what I have left from now on. Can't shoot more than one any way.

I tore it down and it was all dirty and wasn't lubed so I took care of all that. Tomorrow I'll go shoot it and hopefully it will work.

Yay!

$550 for an AK? That's a good deal. I paid $850 for mine in 2016: US manufactured in Texas out of Hungarian parts.

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

Is that your point?

Weapons for hunting, target practice or home protection will not be affected. Others, I can’t guarantee
Is this a hunting weapon? I want to know your expertise with weapons.

1621376393396.png

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

Is that your point?

View attachment 490918

Definitely a hunting rifle. Long-range whitetail deer, antelope, or elk out to 500 yards or better with a decent scope. Added bonus if it comes with a bayonet lug: You can dress out the game right there on the spot.

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

Is that your point?

View attachment 490918

Of course it’s a hunting weapon

I used to use one to hunt Snipes and Jackalopes

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

Is that your point?

View attachment 490918

So i am not sure what you mean by "Others, I can't guarantee"?

So you wanted it too?

I don't know very much about the AK, but my AR15 has become my primary medium game hunting firearm.

Why would you imagine it wouldn't be?

The AK47 fires a 7.62x39 round that was EXTREMELY popular as a deer hunting round when surplus SKS rifles became very cheaply available in the US.

as soon as government gives up its guns i will consider giving up mine

A 1911 chambered in .22LR just seems like a waste of a legendary pistol.

An AK, depending on make and condition, will bring around $750 on up around here at a gun show. Probably more now since the mass hording has started.
Current prices on the new batch of Romanian AKs that are coming in is just over a $1000.

I prefer a mini gun.

iu

Of course some frag and phosphorus grenades as well as a few claymores would be nice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back