Was Flynn entrapped?

Gee, I guess all 5 million people in prison (most of whom couldn't afford a defense 1/100th what Flynn had) were just overzealously prosecuted by the State and bankrupted.

Thoughts and prayers.

The rich and poor are better represented in our criminal justice system than the middle class. Most middle class wind up bankrupted because they start the process with some assets. That's just the way it is.

You're honestly claiming that the poor get BETTER representation than Michael Flynn did?

Care to back that up with more than your imagination?

They don't have to worry about attorneys fees, the government picks up the tab. How long in takes, number of court days or the number of motions filed are of no concern to them.

Total shit.
There is first a needs test. Then there is a bill for court costs.

As Court Fees Rise, The Poor Are Paying The Price

Wow, moving the goal post much? Where were we talking about anything other than attorneys fees? But hey, great deflection.

We were talking about the quality of representation that the poor get in comparison to Flynn.

Which you've now fled from. Good...your claim that the poor get better representation than Flynn was blithering nonsense.

They bankrupted Flynn, he couldn't afford to fight it any more. I'm sure his lawyers told him he wouldn't spend any time in jail. It was the lesser of the evils. Just like the seatbelt violation.

Gee, I guess all 5 million people in prison (most of whom couldn't afford a defense 1/100th what Flynn had) were just overzealously prosecuted by the State and bankrupted.

Thoughts and prayers.

The rich and poor are better represented in our criminal justice system than the middle class. Most middle class wind up bankrupted because they start the process with some assets. That's just the way it is.

don't spend more saliva in these scum

but then

that's just my opinion.

When I get bored I'll stop, it's fun watching them type the same shit, over and over and over.

Don't leave mad, just leave.

You funny GI. LMAO

Oh Gawd.....Another dunderhead......OK please post the exact verbiage of his lies. DO NOT post a link to some supposed indictment that is laughably vague. Look if you condone this FBI political coercion and political punishment LOOK OUT! .
Tell me how what the FBI did was 'coercion'?
His lawyers have acknowledged his lies- as did Flynn in his guilty plea.
“Having made a serious error in judgment, for which he has shown true contrition, he recognized it was consistent with the values by which he has led his life simply to provide the facts to those charged with enforcing our laws,” his lawyers wrote in requesting probation and community service. “On the day he entered his guilty plea, he said he was ‘working to set things right.’ He has done so.”

Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations during the presidential transition period with the then-Russian ambassador to the United States, will next week become the first White House official punished in the special counsel’s ongoing probe into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

If you still aren't sure what Flynn lied about- perhaps you should ask Flynn's lawyers and Flynn to clarify it for you?

Yeah, but that's actual evidence, Michael Flynn's own words and admissions. And these poor souls have no use for evidence.

They're relying entirely on *imagination*. Where they make up whatever silly conspiracy they want, backed by nothing, and ignore the overwhelming evidence that contradicts them.

Yeah- remember the old days when Conservatives actually thought confessing to a crime was actually proof of a crime?

Hell there are people in jail today for murder based solely upon their confession after being interrogated without lawyers for hours on end. I suspect none of these stalwart souls so outraged about what has happened to Flynn has ever championed Project Innocence.

I don’t remember any of that all I remember is when James Comey said Hillary was guilty he then let her off.

A finding that the Inspector General concluded was reasonable and based on law and precedent.

Does your imagination tell us that Trump's inspector general in on it too?

Yet that same IG and a prosecutor are taking another look at it, of course no one included the initial crime to avoid federal records keeping laws. But even that is now in the discovery phase in a federal court. There may be some surprises coming.

So the IG got it wrong and now he's gonna get it right?

Sounds strange. You have a link?

Tell me how what the FBI did was 'coercion'?
His lawyers have acknowledged his lies- as did Flynn in his guilty plea.
“Having made a serious error in judgment, for which he has shown true contrition, he recognized it was consistent with the values by which he has led his life simply to provide the facts to those charged with enforcing our laws,” his lawyers wrote in requesting probation and community service. “On the day he entered his guilty plea, he said he was ‘working to set things right.’ He has done so.”

Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations during the presidential transition period with the then-Russian ambassador to the United States, will next week become the first White House official punished in the special counsel’s ongoing probe into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

If you still aren't sure what Flynn lied about- perhaps you should ask Flynn's lawyers and Flynn to clarify it for you?

Yeah, but that's actual evidence, Michael Flynn's own words and admissions. And these poor souls have no use for evidence.

They're relying entirely on *imagination*. Where they make up whatever silly conspiracy they want, backed by nothing, and ignore the overwhelming evidence that contradicts them.

Yeah- remember the old days when Conservatives actually thought confessing to a crime was actually proof of a crime?

Hell there are people in jail today for murder based solely upon their confession after being interrogated without lawyers for hours on end. I suspect none of these stalwart souls so outraged about what has happened to Flynn has ever championed Project Innocence.

I don’t remember any of that all I remember is when James Comey said Hillary was guilty he then let her off.

A finding that the Inspector General concluded was reasonable and based on law and precedent.

Does your imagination tell us that Trump's inspector general in on it too?

Yet that same IG and a prosecutor are taking another look at it, of course no one included the initial crime to avoid federal records keeping laws. But even that is now in the discovery phase in a federal court. There may be some surprises coming.

And will you ignore that IG again if he doesn't find what you want to believe?

They bankrupted Flynn, he couldn't afford to fight it any more. I'm sure his lawyers told him he wouldn't spend any time in jail. It was the lesser of the evils. Just like the seatbelt violation.

Thoughts and prayers.

Exactly...so Flynn's "predicament" is no different than any other defendant.

And thus the reason why so many people take plea despite proclaiming their innocence. But then not everyone has Comey admitting on TV his intent to take advantage of a week old naive administration. I wonder if Comey's admission will make it into the judges decision?

Comey never said any of that.

Your imagination is a rather poor source of information.

I can't find the video, here's a quote.

Asked to describe how two FBI agents ended up at the White House to interview Flynn in January 2017, Comey, speaking to MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace during a forum discussion Sunday, said flatly: “I sent them.”

“something I probably wouldn't have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized administration.”

Comey admits decision to send FBI agents to interview Flynn was not standard

So you're saying Flynn didn't have to sell his house to pay for his defense?

And Flynn selling his house has *what* to do with your imaginary claim that Flynn's lawyers told him he wouldn't do any jail time?

If even you abandon the baseless nonsense spawned by your imagination, surely you'll understand why no one else has much use for it.

Have you seen the sentencing guide lines? If not, just STFU.

Oh, I have. I just don't pretend to speak for Flynn's lawyers like you do. Nor do I claim to speak for Flynn, as you do.

I let Flynn speak for himself:

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

So....do you have anything other than you just making shit up?

Flynn's lawyers did enough to cause the judge to demand a Brady hearing, evidently they put some doubts about propriety in his mind. What will he decide, we'll see, won't we?

And by 'evidently' you mean your imagination?

You keep pretending that the narrative you make up is what Flynn, his lawyers, and the judge are thinking.

The judge asked for the documents, didn't he? Imagine that.

And Flynn selling his house has *what* to do with your imaginary claim that Flynn's lawyers told him he wouldn't do any jail time?

If even you abandon the baseless nonsense spawned by your imagination, surely you'll understand why no one else has much use for it.

Have you seen the sentencing guide lines? If not, just STFU.

Oh, I have. I just don't pretend to speak for Flynn's lawyers like you do. Nor do I claim to speak for Flynn, as you do.

I let Flynn speak for himself:

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

So....do you have anything other than you just making shit up?

Flynn's lawyers did enough to cause the judge to demand a Brady hearing, evidently they put some doubts about propriety in his mind. What will he decide, we'll see, won't we?

And by 'evidently' you mean your imagination?

You keep pretending that the narrative you make up is what Flynn, his lawyers, and the judge are thinking.

The judge asked for the documents, didn't he? Imagine that.

"Imagine" being the operative word.

Thoughts and prayers.

And thus the reason why so many people take plea despite proclaiming their innocence. But then not everyone has Comey admitting on TV his intent to take advantage of a week old naive administration. I wonder if Comey's admission will make it into the judges decision?

Asked to describe how two FBI agents ended up at the White House to interview Flynn in January 2017, Comey, speaking to MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace during a forum discussion Sunday, said flatly: “I sent them.”

“something I probably wouldn't have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized administration.”

Yea...Comey will probably get a reprimand from the IG. Oh wait. He was fired. Never mind.

That doesn't absolve Flynn for lying to the FBI...or Trump's own Administration officials

Let me know what the judge in the case says.

I expect not much

Yea...Comey will probably get a reprimand from the IG. Oh wait. He was fired. Never mind.

That doesn't absolve Flynn for lying to the FBI...or Trump's own Administration officials

I expect not much
Flynn didnt lie, doofus

Thoughts and prayers.

If Flynn hadn't lied about meeting with the Russians, none of this would have happened. Or do you want to pretend that he was duped into that too?

Show us where Flynn admitted lying about meeting with the Russians.

Thoughts and prayers.

If Flynn hadn't lied about meeting with the Russians, none of this would have happened. Or do you want to pretend that he was duped into that too?

If the agents had told him they had conflicting information and discussed it with him, which would have refreshed his memory, it wouldn't have happened either. They were there to entrap him, that's not what McCabe related when he set up the meeting, it was just going to be a conversation.

You're honestly claiming that the poor get BETTER representation than Michael Flynn did?

Care to back that up with more than your imagination?

They don't have to worry about attorneys fees, the government picks up the tab. How long in takes, number of court days or the number of motions filed are of no concern to them.

Total shit.
There is first a needs test. Then there is a bill for court costs.

As Court Fees Rise, The Poor Are Paying The Price

Wow, moving the goal post much? Where were we talking about anything other than attorneys fees? But hey, great deflection.

We were talking about the quality of representation that the poor get in comparison to Flynn.

Which you've now fled from. Good...your claim that the poor get better representation than Flynn was blithering nonsense.

And you still can't provide a quote where I said that, can ya? You're nothing but a fucking commie propagandist that sounds like a broken record. You're starting to bore me.

So the IG got it wrong and now he's gonna get it right?

Sounds strange. You have a link?

IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges

As we reported on Thursday, a long-awaited report by the Department of Justice's internal watchdog into the Hillary Clinton email investigation has moved into its final phase, as the DOJ notified multiple subjects mentioned in the document that they can privately review it by week's end, and will have a "few days" to craft any response to criticism contained within the report, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Those invited to review the report were told they would have to sign nondisclosure agreements in order to read it, people familiar with the matter said. They are expected to have a few days to craft a response to any criticism in the report, which will then be incorporated in the final version to be released in coming weeks. -WSJ

Now, journalist Paul Sperry reports that "IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution."

IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges
Now feel free to poo-poo the content not the source.

Thoughts and prayers.

Show us where Flynn admitted lying about meeting with the Russians.

When he pled guilty to doing it.

I expect not much

His decision is expected Tuesday, stay tuned.

Doing what? Mis-remembering what he said before? It was a perjury trap and he was told the interview was no big deal. It was supposed to be casual.....Until Mueller got his hooks in it. They told him he did not need an attorney. It was basically a friendly chat. That was a lie. Again, what lie did he tell? Please be exact as I am tired of hearing the left wing MSM's drive-by version. Why is DOJ going after his son?

Last edited:

Doing what? Mis-remembering what he said before? It was a perjury trap and he was told the interview was no big deal. It was casual.....Until Mueller got his hooks in it. They told him he did not need an attorney. It was basically a friendly chat. That was a lie. Again, what lie did he tell? Please be exact as I am tired of hearing the left wing MSM's drive-by version.
Which ever Lie the Dirty Cops interviewing him made up.............Oh.........took 7 months for the 302........oops.....and it was Peter Lunatic Stzok.....doing the deed..........with a mystery man...........

Initially they said he was telling the truth but Mueller later on needed to make someone sing.......Now the Judge wants the 302's that should have already been produced..............Just Amazing isn't it...........

Brought to you by FIRED and DISAVOWED AGENTS...........who have been proven to be liars and under Oath..........but they aren't charged with anything.

They are Traitors and were unfit to serve.........sum it up.............SCUM BAGS.

would-I-lie.jpg

The Agent who questioned Flynn..............Yeah.............he's credible.........Heard he's trying to get a job at a mental ward.

The name of that place.........hmmm

2dzn2q.jpg

Forum List

Back