Was Biden Promoting Fracking To Ukrainian Oil Company

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Clutch your fucking pearls, libtardos.

Now we have a picture of Biden and his kid golfing with the directors of the Ukrainian oil company wouldn't it be conclusive they were talking about how to increase oil poduction? No, you say, well just what was the Ukrainian oil company doing employing Biden's kid if not to help them increase production and profitability?

How does this shit work?

Is Biden a global alarmist or a capitalist? Was Biden telling the Ukrainians how to increase production with fracking? I don't get it.

So riddle me this, libtardos. Is destroying the planet so your son can get a $600,000 a year paycheck your definition of "woke"?

Fucking hypocrites.

You have a very vivid imagination. Dumb, but very vivid.

A lot of the world's oil concerns are devoted to Fracking.

Burisma would certainly be interested.

However, the Biden Family knows nothing at all about Ukraine,or any of activities the oil industry. The job to Hunter was needed to pay back the Vice President.

Clutch your fucking pearls, libtardos.

Now we have a picture of Biden and his kid golfing with the directors of the Ukrainian oil company wouldn't it be conclusive they were talking about how to increase oil poduction? No, you say, well just what was the Ukrainian oil company doing employing Biden's kid if not to help them increase production and profitability?

How does this shit work?

Is Biden a global alarmist or a capitalist? Was Biden telling the Ukrainians how to increase production with fracking? I don't get it.

So riddle me this, libtardos. Is destroying the planet so your son can get a $600,000 a year paycheck your definition of "woke"?

Fucking hypocrites.
They can't handle the Extortion word which is basically what Biden did to get his son taken care of. If I were a Ukrainian I'd not be amused.

Forum List

Back