War Widow To Bush, You Are Not Serving The People

Psycho posted:

Halley said that the President appeared moved by what she'd said, but that she doubted it would bring about any real change. "He cried with me," she recounted. "I feel he responded to me emotionally. I don't know if that's going to change policy. It probably won't. But I hope it makes him think a little bit further."

Is this woman for real?

"He cried with me", what a load, he was crying alright, crying that people like Halley still exist. As a rancher, he can appreciate the results of "line breeding".

As to "changing policy", she is truly delusional. Maybe they'll invite her to the next meeting of the security council.

One does have to truly wonder where, and how, these people survive to adult hood.

Cindy Sheehan, your love child is calling out to you.:baby4:

My "version" of Iraq? Be specific. What specifically about Iraq? Also, feel free to point out where above you requested I provide my "verson of Iraq." If you did, I must have missed it in the midst of all of your irrelevant, personal attacks.

GunnyL,

I will break this down point by point. It will require of you to have the ability to reason and to think logically and like you said, to not get caught up in personal attacks. Are you ready? Good.

Go back and see post #42 which is mine and states: ... but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq ...

Your response to post #42 can be found in post #45 which is: ...What issue is there to address?...

If you would have given your two cents on the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq, you would have given your version of the current situation in Iraq, specifically on the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq.

I even tried to give you a hint on how to go about this. I did this in post #46 where I stated:

...A counter would go like this.

GunnyL: ...As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government, it doesn't matter to the people of Iraq as they are all busy making love to each other and getting high...

You still remained blind to the issue as can be seen in your response to post #46 which can be found in post #49 where you stated: ...As was already stated, you have made NO point to counter...

No point to counter! I made the point in three posts! The point I made is that the Sunnis, Shittes and Kurds are battling over the issue of "weak central government vs strong central government". I brought up this issue in three posts. You can find it in post #31, where it states:

...The Sunnis want a strong central government, while on the other hand the Kurds and Shittes want a weak central government, the disagreement on that issue alone will cause the country to break down into a civil war as neither will give in to the other...

The issue was brought up again in post #42, where it states: ...but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq...

And finally in post #46 I once more brought up the issue. You can see in post #46 where it states: ... As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government...

In three posts which are #31, #42 and #46 it clearly mentions the issue of "weak central government vs strong central government". I never wavered from the original request which started back in post #42, you can go back to that post and see where it states: ...all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq...

I was being clear that I wanted a comment from you or my critics regarding Iraq and specifically on the issue of weak central government versus strong central government. You can also find that request in post #55, where it states: ...post your analysis of the situation in Iraq... give us an analysis, ... tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you?...

In #55 you can see I was asking for you or any of my critics to give an analysis of the situation in Iraq and if you or my critics followed post #31, #42 and #46 you will see that I was being specific, which is the issue of "weak central government versus strong central government". Your response to post #55, which can be found in post #56 states: You won't see any of your "critics" counter your posts either, Einstein.

Posts #56 and #60, which are both of your posts, contradicts each other. Here is the contradiction:

Post #56 ...You won't see any of your "critics" counter your posts either, Einstein.

Post #60 ...My "version" of Iraq? Be specific. What specifically about Iraq? Also, feel free to point out where above you requested I provide my "verson of Iraq.

If that isn't bad enough; Kathianne comes along and states your post #49 suffices as a response to post #55, which is my post. Lets put post #49 and #55 side by side and lets see if Kathianne is making any sense:

Post #55: ... post your analysis of the situation in Iraq... give us an analysis... tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you?

Post #49: ...you have made NO point to counter...

Even though I requested a comment, an analysis, or however you want to put it, it is sufficient enough for Kathianne that posters blow off posts like this:

Post #31 ...The Sunnis want a strong central government, while on the other hand the Kurds and Shittes want a weak central government, the disagreement on that issue alone will cause the country to break down into a civil war as neither will give in to the other...

And this: Post #42 ...but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq...

And this: Post #46 ...As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government...

And this: Post #55 ... post your analysis of the situation in Iraq... give us an analysis... tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you?

Which leaves only the personal attacks against me, as Kathianne entices others to do. I don't find this cordial on her part. If that isn't bad enough, you come along in Post #60 and state: My "version" of Iraq? Be specific. What specifically about Iraq? Also, feel free to point out where above you requested I provide my "verson of Iraq.

GunnyL,

I will break this down point by point. It will require of you to have the ability to reason and to think logically and like you said, to not get caught up in personal attacks. Are you ready? Good.

Go back and see post #42 which is mine and states: ... but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq ...

Your response to post #42 can be found in post #45 which is: ...What issue is there to address?...

If you would have given your two cents on the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq, you would have given your version of the current situation in Iraq, specifically on the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq.

I even tried to give you a hint on how to go about this. I did this in post #46 where I stated:

...A counter would go like this.

GunnyL: ...As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government, it doesn't matter to the people of Iraq as they are all busy making love to each other and getting high...

You still remained blind to the issue as can be seen in your response to post #46 which can be found in post #49 where you stated: ...As was already stated, you have made NO point to counter...

No point to counter! I made the point in three posts! The point I made is that the Sunnis, Shittes and Kurds are battling over the issue of "weak central government vs strong central government". I brought up this issue in three posts. You can find it in post #31, where it states:

...The Sunnis want a strong central government, while on the other hand the Kurds and Shittes want a weak central government, the disagreement on that issue alone will cause the country to break down into a civil war as neither will give in to the other...

The issue was brought up again in post #42, where it states: ...but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq...

And finally in post #46 I once more brought up the issue. You can see in post #46 where it states: ... As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government...

In three posts which are #31, #42 and #46 it clearly mentions the issue of "weak central government vs strong central government". I never wavered from the original request which started back in post #42, you can go back to that post and see where it states: ...all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq...

I was being clear that I wanted a comment from you or my critics regarding Iraq and specifically on the issue of weak central government versus strong central government. You can also find that request in post #55, where it states: ...post your analysis of the situation in Iraq... give us an analysis, ... tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you?...

In #55 you can see I was asking for you or any of my critics to give an analysis of the situation in Iraq and if you or my critics followed post #31, #42 and #46 you will see that I was being specific, which is the issue of "weak central government versus strong central government". Your response to post #55, which can be found in post #56 states: You won't see any of your "critics" counter your posts either, Einstein.

Posts #56 and #60, which are both of your posts, contradicts each other. Here is the contradiction:

Post #56 ...You won't see any of your "critics" counter your posts either, Einstein.

Post #60 ...My "version" of Iraq? Be specific. What specifically about Iraq? Also, feel free to point out where above you requested I provide my "verson of Iraq.

If that isn't bad enough; Kathianne comes along and states your post #49 suffices as a response to post #55, which is my post. Lets put post #49 and #55 side by side and lets see if Kathianne is making any sense:

Post #55: ... post your analysis of the situation in Iraq... give us an analysis... tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you?

Post #49: ...you have made NO point to counter...

Even though I requested a comment, an analysis, or however you want to put it, it is sufficient enough for Kathianne that posters blow off posts like this:

Post #31 ...The Sunnis want a strong central government, while on the other hand the Kurds and Shittes want a weak central government, the disagreement on that issue alone will cause the country to break down into a civil war as neither will give in to the other...

And this: Post #42 ...but I noticed that all my critics never once addressed the issue of weak central government versus strong central government in Iraq and what that means to each tribe in Iraq...

And this: Post #46 ...As far as the issue about strong central government versus weak central government...

And this: Post #55 ... post your analysis of the situation in Iraq... give us an analysis... tell us all about Iraq. Will you do that? will you?

Which leaves only the personal attacks against me, as Kathianne entices others to do. I don't find this cordial on her part. If that isn't bad enough, you come along in Post #60 and state: My "version" of Iraq? Be specific. What specifically about Iraq? Also, feel free to point out where above you requested I provide my "verson of Iraq.

I refer you to my first comment, post # 37:

"So basically you are saying Sunni's are liberals."

And I'll leave your revision of history for others who might be bored to tears and wish to read every post in the thread to make up ther own minds.

You can feel about Kathianne however you wish, but let's do the personal accountability thing here .... it requires no prodding from anyone to go after a poster with a smartass mouth who can't back up even a single assertion with any fact and/or evidence/proof.

The Sunni and Shia are fighting a war over which theocracy they are going to try and establish while the Kurds are sitting back waiting to go to war with the winner. That either side is for or against any specific political idealism outside the realm of their respective religions is just a facade for the rest of the world to look at.

Hope that clears up my oinion of the Iraqis and their government for ya.

Why does Bully insist on using childish insults like Chimpy? It's very childish but I guess I should expect that from people like him.

Forum List

Back