War on Police is not a meme anymore. Now it's Blue Racism

Again, if I am injured, why wait more than 40 minutes for the cops to show up? Why not call the paramedics? They're a lot closer, there is a fire station just around the corner, about five minutes away.

You aren't very bright are you? I mean, the cops will handcuff you and kick you a few times but they're not going to give you any first aide, unless you are a cop too then they suddenly remember how important it is to stop the bleeding, you know, things like that.

Why would I call the cops? I mean, the most you can hope for then is that they give the corpse a ticket for loitering.

Yo, Go Back And Read Your Previous Post? It Might Say Something Like This? """I live in deep rural Georgia""" Are You For Real Fool? Damn You`re Dumb, Go Lick Obama And Hillary`s Ass Fool!!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 145230

I do live in deep rural Georgia. Not many people, and not many cops. So the response time for a shooting is literally more than 40 minutes. Or do you think that the cops hang out on every dirt road corner here?

You're the idiot. I don't call the cops. I don't interact with them at all. I know you have a hard time believing that, but it is true. Oh, and dumbass, I voted for Trump.

There was no war on police. Hard for you to fathom, but it's true.

Yo, Were You At The KKK Protest? Sounds Like It, And Dumb-Ass, I Voted For Trump, But I Think Trump Would Refuse Your Vote, KKK Member!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 145237

You keep making asinine assumptions about me. Not one has been right yet. Keep trying though.

Yo, Facts Tell The Truth, Can You Just Live With It? Damn, You`re Not The Only Dummy Here!!! """GO AWAY FOOL"""

"GTP"
"""Go About Your Business Now"""
View attachment 145239

I've provided facts and you have made several guesses based not on them, but some asinine image. What else do you have besides that dreadful parody of Stallone?

You mean the 63 cops who were shot and killed last year? That number was less than ten years ago, when Bush was President
I'd love to see a link to that ass umption , But regardless there is a difference between being shot and being assassinated. Don't be foolish in the attempt to make a weak point. Don't be too smart by half. First rule of debate. During Obama's term he worked at revving up his base by using race and police shootings. He had BLM leaders over to the white house for dinner. Come on man.

The year of 2016. 146 died in line of duty. 63 by gunfire.

The year 2007. 206 cops died in line of duty. 67 by gunfire.

I guess the war on cops had a better year in 2007 eh?

Yo, then maybe you should start kissing your COPS ASS!!!

"GTP"
tenor.gif

Your point is off because you refuse to acknowledge that there is a difference in being shot on a domestic call or a robbery and being assassinated by some enraged BLM member that sneaks up on you while you are eating lunch. Like I said don't be too smart by half and think everyone is too stupid to see the difference you refuse to see.

You mean the 63 cops who were shot and killed last year? That number was less than ten years ago, when Bush was President
I'd love to see a link to that ass umption , But regardless there is a difference between being shot and being assassinated. Don't be foolish in the attempt to make a weak point. Don't be too smart by half. First rule of debate. During Obama's term he worked at revving up his base by using race and police shootings. He had BLM leaders over to the white house for dinner. Come on man.

The year of 2016. 146 died in line of duty. 63 by gunfire.

The year 2007. 206 cops died in line of duty. 67 by gunfire.

Yo, then maybe you should start kissing your COPS ASS!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 145244

More commercial drivers died than cops, does that mean you're headed to the truck stop to give out some hummers? Commercial Fishermen have a higher rate of death, does that make you feel better hanging out by the docks looking for love?

More commercial drivers died than cops, does that mean you're headed to the truck stop to give out some hummers? Commercial Fishermen have a higher rate of death, does that make you feel better hanging out by the docks looking for love?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your point is off because you refuse to acknowledge that there is a difference to being shot on a domestic call or a robbery and being assassinated by some enraged BLM member that sneaks up on you while you are eating lunch. Like I said don't be too smart by half and think everyone is too stupid to see the difference you refuse to see.

Police have a bit more than half the people in the nation who have a great deal, or quite a lot of faith in the police. So the rest of us, which I readily admit is the minority, don't.

Confidence in Institutions

CATO couldn't find a group of people who were anti cop. But hey, I'm sure they just did not look where you were right?

Policing in America: Understanding Public Attitudes Toward the Police. Results from a National Survey

On the other hand, the survey that CATO carried out found that 58% of the people believe that the justice system fails to treat everyone equally. Well darn, how did that happen?

So let's cover the highlights again, while I am in the minority by having little faith in the police, I am in the majority in believing that the justice system is unfair. Where does that leave you?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey, I don't write the reports, I'm just saying that it is more dangerous to be a commercial fisherman or commercial driver than it is to be a cop. That's the result from the BLS survey.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf

You don't like any of the links so far, so I'm sure you'll hate that one too.

Hey, I don't write the reports, I'm just saying that it is more dangerous to be a commercial fisherman or commercial driver than it is to be a cop. That's the result from the BLS survey.
Now add to the death stats all of the injuries cops have every year that they do not die from. You are shallow thinking in the attempt to make a point...not good.

Now add to the death stats all of the injuries cops have every year that they do not die from. You are shallow thinking in the attempt to make a point...not good.

So your point is valid if we take all the paper cuts from reading fishing magazines and add them in? Come on man.

The problem is you have a belief. Facts aren't going to change your belief. I understand, that is why beliefs are good, and bad. I believe in God, I can't prove that God exists, but I believe. You are the same way in your determination to believe that the mean people out there are scheming and plotting to kill cops by the thousands. It's not happening.

Look, let's be honest. If there was a war on cops, the cops would not go out on the streets. Katrina, the cops just left after three days. They stole cars to do it.

BIG EASY COPS PROBED IN KATRINA CADDY THEFTS

If cops were dying by the hundreds every week, or even by the dozens, then you might have a point. But they aren't. The police killed a thousand people last year. I know that in Georgia, half the people shot by police were either unarmed, or shot in the back.

You blame BLM, but the truth is that all they are doing is shouting. Shouting hasn't hurt anyone. I'm sure your Mother taught you the old rhyme. The one about sticks and stones? Cops have died on the job since there was the first one on the job. Wild Bill Hickok was shot in the back while playing cards. Are we going to say that the war on cops started in some podunk saloon more than a century ago?

Are we going to blame it on the song I shot the sheriff? No, we're going to blame it on scary blacks because.... We can. So there.

If there is a war on cops, and they killed a thousand people to the loss of 63, I'd say they are pretty much winning wouldn't you?

Yep.

There isn't a war on cops. Glad to see you admit it.
:lmao:

From the original story that started this thread.

“Cops are being shot at and killed just because they are cops,” Ed Mullins, the SBA president and a 36-year NYPD veteran, told Fox News. “Police are being made to be the bad guys and I’m not saying that there aren’t a few bad apples, but the majority of us are trying to help people and do our jobs.”

The SBA on Sunday released a video on “Blue Racism” in which the group describes how police officers have been systematically targeted for discrimination and how many people can’t look past the color of their uniform.

So you are saying that the police themselves, through their union, are full of shit? Not very supportive of you. I thought you backed the cops.

So you are saying that the police themselves, through their union, are full of shit? Not very supportive of you. I thought you backed the cops.
Police unions are beholding to government...cops are not. But your time is up I've lost interest in trying to pry open your head and dump knowledge into it. The wax on your brain from a life of propaganda has made it impossible.

Forum List

Back