War Being Decided on Op-ed Pages instead of Battlefield?

And yet he beat your best and your brightest, not once, BUT TWICE ! OUCH !!! No wonder you are so angry ......not to mention he managed to do something your precious rhodes scholar Clinton could never do, get over 50% of the vote,,,,,,,,,hahhahahahhahahah, bwahhahahahhahah, BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

If you had a clue, you'd realise he didn't beat "my" anything. He beat the Dems the second time fair and square. The first time, not so sure (IMO)...

Yes, actually they would. I have heard it many times from the men themselves when they are interviewed, something apparently you never listen to"

Basically Sitty was saying ALL the men and women who are serving are happy and would follow Bush to the ends of the earth. While I'm sure that is true of some it is not true of others. I realise this, you obviously don't..

Well, actually it was apparent a long time ago in your case. You sir are a treasonous traitor, and your lack of respect for the office of presidency just shows a real strain of underlying but simmering hostility. Course that seems to be true with all the real left wing nutjobs.

How am I treasonous? Actually it's impossible for me to be treasonous. As for the president, I have no respect for the man. The office is a different thing (Grump waits for the shilling about how disrespecting the man is the same as disrespecting the office, to which I say two words: Bill Clinton - there is a difference between the two. Again, being stupid, you probably don't realise this.)

"Oh no", Dennis responded, "In fact, I have never had any problems with conservatives when I speak out on my liberal points of view. They dont have any problem with it at all, its always and only been the liberals who get hostile"

It must be true then....:cool:

If you had a clue, you'd realise he didn't beat "my" anything. He beat the Dems the second time fair and square. The first time, not so sure (IMO)...:
The Dems are YOUR party whether you admit it or not. You have the same values and you parrot their talking points.

Basically Sitty was saying ALL the men and women who are serving are happy and would follow Bush to the ends of the earth. While I'm sure that is true of some it is not true of others. I realise this, you obviously don't..:
Dont you get tired of being pointed out how you are WRONG? Oh yea, you delusional ones simply ignore facts, take a partial view and run with it. Its like, there is a car accident, filmed from many angles. The first doesnt show who is at fault. Only one angle clearing shows which driver is at fault. But since the truth of the film doesnt fit what you want, you simply ignore it and use only the other shots that are not definitive, all the while claiming, "well, you HAVE to look at it from another point of view, and that one clearly shows its unclear which driver is at fault." The Dems use this tactic all the time.
Now, Sitaro clearly stated, "almost all...." NOT "all"

How am I treasonous? Actually it's impossible for me to be treasonous.:
I actually believe YOU BELIEVE your own bullshit.

As for the president, I have no respect for the man. The office is a different thing (Grump waits for the shilling about how disrespecting the man is the same as disrespecting the office, to which I say two words: Bill Clinton - there is a difference between the two. Again, being stupid, you probably don't realise this.):[/QUOTE]

Well, just goes to prove how you stereotype people, INCORRECTLY. I have never used that arguement.
Its ok, go on hating, I love it. It does the liberals NO GOOD, in fact it harms you guys plenty.
Fact is, you are the one who suffers by disrespecting both the office and the man. You must either be very young, or very foolish. ANYONE who has a decent amount of life experience knows that if you go around disrespecting people, it only makes yourself look foolish and very few will respect you or your opinion. Keep it up.

It must be true then....:cool:
YUP

I guess STUPID people can beat Dems twice for the presidency. I guess Stupid people can turn major league baseball teams around from one of the worst to one of the most succesful.
I guess stupid people can successfully govern the state of Texas. I guess stupid people can graduate Harvard business school.

Yep, hatred, bitterness and anger make you delusional.

Forum List

Back