WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

The Saudis kills it's citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.

I agree. Its a murder in Turkey let them handle it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with America.
Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?

Well we missed our chance after 9-11.

That's when we should have flattened SA.

that would have been silly-----think of the OIL IN THAT THAR SAND

I'll think about the 3,000 dead instead.

The OP is off the deep end claiming President Trump or Republicans are “friends” with Saudi barbarians. We’ve played the smile and handshake game and buy their oil we need, but we all know they are the enemy.

Personally I am all for carpet bombing these barbarians into the history books, and making Saudi Arabia an Islamic free land while we pump the oil wells dry. But I doubt that is what the OP really wants.

The only reason regressives are up in arms is because the man killed was a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist promoter working in Washington for a newspaper (surprise).

They are also hoping this leads to another Saudi led oil embargo to trigger a huge economic downturn on President Trump’s watch. The only thing regressive shit stains like the OP care about is destroying America and Western Civilization.

Yes bomb Saudi Arabia, this should happen but we know it will not, The House of Saud should be turned into dust.

It will likely come to that some day. In the mean time I am content with letting these barbarians kill each other off. We can clean up what is left afterwards.

The House of Saud have blackmailed The West and caused damage to The West with their financial funding of Radical Islamic Terrorist groups for many many decades, it is getting time or it SHOULD be getting time that they were dealt with in the most severe and devastating fashion.

The Saudis kills it's citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.

Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?
----------------------------- i think that the Saudi are enemies of 'iran' and yemen and both those entities are Americas enemies . Plus , USA wants to sell the Saudis weapons to fight and kill Americas enemies Care4 .

I think about the 3,000 dead from 9-11.

it was not an attack from Saudi Arabia-------it was Sunni---OSAMA BIN LADEN---
interestingly enough-----an ethnic Yemeni. Bin Laden ALSO wanted to destroy
Saudi Arabia as a state-------He attacked Mecca-----for reasons similar to the
Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran

The OP is off the deep end claiming President Trump or Republicans are “friends” with Saudi barbarians. We’ve played the smile and handshake game and buy their oil we need, but we all know they are the enemy.

Personally I am all for carpet bombing these barbarians into the history books, and making Saudi Arabia an Islamic free land while we pump the oil wells dry. But I doubt that is what the OP really wants.

The only reason regressives are up in arms is because the man killed was a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist promoter working in Washington for a newspaper (surprise).

They are also hoping this leads to another Saudi led oil embargo to trigger a huge economic downturn on President Trump’s watch. The only thing regressive shit stains like the OP care about is destroying America and Western Civilization.

Yes bomb Saudi Arabia, this should happen but we know it will not, The House of Saud should be turned into dust.

It will likely come to that some day. In the mean time I am content with letting these barbarians kill each other off. We can clean up what is left afterwards.

The House of Saud have blackmailed The West and caused damage to The West with their financial funding of Radical Islamic Terrorist groups for many many decades, it is getting time or it SHOULD be getting time that they were dealt with in the most severe and devastating fashion.

what are you calling "THE HOUSE OF SAUD"? interestingly ----thousands of
people are descended from that SAUD---pig. He screwed a girl in every tent
out there in the Arabian deserts

If the Turks have the tapes why haven't they been leaked yet? Sounds like a bit of a "fake" story; GET THE FACTS!!!

This sounds like bullshit though.

Greg

Well they don't NEED any facts when they decide to put more sanctions on Russia and they don't need any facts when they decide to bomb Syria when obvious False Flag happens with the White Helmets aka the Al-Nusra Front do False Flags and blame Assad and NO INDEPENDENT analysis is permitted it's just Bombs Away!

But OMG they need facts to protect the filthy buttocks of The House of Saud. WTF if this was Russia or Syria or North Korea or ANYONE except Saudi Arabia they would ALREADY have been bombed yesterday AND had Sanctions put on them. Total hypocrisy. Disgusting.

That pretty much sums it up! 4 months ago US COURTS told the SAUDIs that 25,000 CAN SUE them over losses for 9/11. The Saudis were fighting it in OUR COURTS. Still. And we had 2 BUSHES that provided cover for the SAUDIS because of JOINT economy interests. NO WE HAVE TRUMP doing what to date looks EXACTLY THE SAME.

Iranian desire to attack Mecca. Bin Laden was not a "houthi" -----but he did share that MECCA MADNESS with houthis and Iran

Most of the attackers were from SA and you can bet they knew about it.

The Saud's run a tight ship in SA. No way they didn't know what was coming.

----------------------------- i think that the Saudi are enemies of 'iran' and yemen and both those entities are Americas enemies . Plus , USA wants to sell the Saudis weapons to fight and kill Americas enemies Care4 .

How is Yemen an America enemy exactly? You bomb Syria because of a False Flag that was probably committed by the White Helmets who are also terrorists and yet recently the Saudi's dropped an AMERICAN bomb on a SCHOOL BUS killing 40 Yemeni children ages of 6 to 11 years in age and also 79 wounded that included 56 more young children and NOTHING HAPPENED to Saudi Arabia, you and the British are selling them the bombs to kill children and yet The Gas Baby False Flag in Syria that NO INDEPENDENT analysis was allowed of OMG you went and bombed Syria for that. Hypocrisy.

US supplied bomb that killed 40 children on Yemen school bus

Oh but but but the Saudi's say it was a mistake....whatever :rolleyes-41:

Yemen bus attack: Saudi-led coalition admits to 'mistakes' - CNN

Well they both fund terrorism around the world. No telling if they are enemies or not.

18 from the 19 September 11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian. The Saudi Embassy in Washington DC according to the FBI might have funded a dry run for September 11 this appear in evidence during a law suit:

Saudi embassy may have funded 9/11 'dry run': report

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
Remember the set-up to this.....The Press is the Enemy.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?
Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?

Yes a typical Trump Derangement Syndrome response, the murder of the Saudi journalist in Turkey is The Donald's fault :rolleyes-41:

18 from the 19 September 11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian. The Saudi Embassy in Washington DC according to the FBI might have funded a dry run for September 11 this appear in evidence during a law suit:

Well as I said. We missed our chance right after 9-11.

We should have flattened that terrorist supporting shithole.

And also Pakistan should have been bombed, especially Southern Pakistan and they still should not be trusted a majority of them are either Radical Islamists themselves or they are very sympathetic to the Radical Islamists.

all sorts of talk floating around , some true , some may not be true . I don't know !! I simply want whatever happens to be The TRUMPS Decision . I don't much care about some muslim reporter that is or was a resident of the USA that works or worked for some newspaper in the USA and who is now or who maybe dead or murdered by some ultra violent means . Trump decides what the course of action will be and thats all that matters to me .

--------------------------- and lots of the time the enemy press is the enemy especially when the TRUMP is concerned Bode !!

Flattened it? By doing what?

He copy and pasted the entire link

Forum List

Back