WaPo: John Solomon foisted a bogus story on Fox News viewers. His punishmen

Lol. I don't think that the OP realizes that his whole op is predicated on an opinion peice and not real news.

Solomon's was an opinionated columnist at the HILL. (that is all he was)

and not mine:
Leaked Memo: Colleagues Unload on Journo Behind Ukraine Mess
Lol. You go and post the DailyBeast? Are you planing to post from the National Enquirer or the Onion next?

Just because someone did a stint as an opinion piece columnist does not mean they can not do journalisim. In fact many journalists are also good at opinion peices. Maybe you should understand the difference between the two though.

If you read his opinion pieces on the HILL , you'd understand.

Lol. I don't think that the OP realizes that his whole op is predicated on an opinion peice and not real news.

and not mine:
Lol. You go and post the DailyBeast? Are you planing to post from the National Enquirer or the Onion next?

Just because someone did a stint as an opinion piece columnist does not mean they can not do journalisim. In fact many journalists are also good at opinion peices. Maybe you should understand the difference between the two though.

Thanks for your opinion

and not mine:

So you are hoping that someone will read opinion peices in the hopes of what? Deciding that they don't agree with someone's opinion or that they agree with it? Or is your hope that they might take the opinion peices as real news?

So you are hoping that someone will read opinion peices in the hopes of what? Deciding that they don't agree with someone's opinion or that they agree with it? Or is your hope that they might take the opinion peices as real news?

Solomon's OPINION pieces have been quoted on this very forum as if they were factual numerous times

Solomon's OPINION pieces have been quoted on this very forum as if they were factual numerous times
Are you saying that opinion peices should now be considered factual?

Sorry opinion is still just opinion. Learn the difference.

Solomon is conservatives'' favorite reporter (because he lies) so I figured you guys would enjoy this story about his origins.
Fox News just gave him a gig.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory-fox-news-viewers-his-punishment-contract/
Once again, WaPo buries the lead for a bullshit headline.

I went into that story thinking I would find some made up fake news bullshit by Solomon, and I was ready to hammer his ass for it.

What do I find? WaPo is full of shit.

The IG report said that there was no finding that Comey or his lawyer leaked.

Solomon was making a forecast of what he believed the IG would find.

That is not a lie. That is the wrong forecast. And, it only said that the IG did not find evidence that Comey or his attorney leaked. It did not clear him and even detailed what information was missing, and what investigators should seek.

The author of that article is terrible at journalism. I had to read two paragraphs to get to the fucking point. The who what when where why and how should be in the first 25 fucking words. Journalism is fucking dead. So is good writing structure, apparently. Unless of course, the author knew that putting the real point in the first 25 words would make it look like a bullshit article, which it is.

Last edited:

and not mine:

You can believe the fables that John Solomon says, and you can believe all right wing news, but that doesn't make it facts. You are the one who said opinion pieces are not real news.
whole op is predicated on an opinion peice and not real news

Solomon is conservatives'' favorite reporter (because he lies) so I figured you guys would enjoy this story about his origins.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory-fox-news-viewers-his-punishment-contract/
This story was written by Eric Wemple lol stop I can’t take any more lol haaaaaaahaaaaa
Solomon said the IG was going to conclude that Comey lied.
The IG didn't conclude such thing.
But all you have is "Erik Wemple is a poppyhead!"
Now you show me the IG report saying that Comey lied.

and not mine:

Solomon lied. This is not about opinion vs news.
That's not opinion. That's a lie. Solomon pretended to have information regarding the IG report.

This story was written by Eric Wemple lol stop I can’t take any more lol haaaaaaahaaaaa
But all you have is "Erik Wemple is a poppyhead!"
Now you show me the IG report saying that Comey lied.
Shhh it’s not over yet lol

and not mine:

You can believe the fables that John Solomon says, and you can believe all right wing news, but that doesn't make it facts. You are the one who said opinion pieces are not real news.
whole op is predicated on an opinion peice and not real news
And I still contend that an opinion is not real news.i know that is hard for some to understand because some opinions match what they want desperately to believe.

You do realize that you and others on here are desperately trying to defend an opinion with opinions, right? The fact that I will not read or watch CNN or will give credence to opinion peices or far right or far left articles that do almost to no investigative work does not make me reading only right wing news. I read CBS, NBC and other major news outlets. So your whole defense amounts to a five year old temper tantrum. Want to kick your heels and scream some more?

and not mine:

Solomon lied. This is not about opinion vs news.
That's not opinion. That's a lie. Solomon pretended to have information regarding the IG report.
You do realize that you are relying an opinion to tell you that he lied? It does not make anything true or false. You want to post an article by an actual credible news agency that proves everything he states is wrong then I will take it serious.

An opinion is an opinion of one person that does not have to be based on fact. I could claim the Peosi likes sex with horses. As long as I label it opinion I don't need any real evidence. I could claim that Trump sets kittens on fire again if I label it opinion it does not have to be true.

and not mine:
STOP ATTACKING FREE PRESS

I'm not , just attacked Solomon and Sara Carter, two of far right opinionated mouths. They do not give the news, thought they pretend to be. Same with many of them on fox.

I believe in the free press, but they should not put opinions out like it was news.

Yeah, too bad they are today's Woodward and Bernstein.

No they are not.

You are a poor excuse for anything of substance, so why should you decide?

and not mine:

I'm not , just attacked Solomon and Sara Carter, two of far right opinionated mouths. They do not give the news, thought they pretend to be. Same with many of them on fox.

I believe in the free press, but they should not put opinions out like it was news.

No they are not.

You go right ahead and believe everything Solomon says. You are free to do that.

No they are not.

You go right ahead and believe everything Solomon says. You are free to do that.

I am also free to dismiss everything you say, because no one should trust the mentally incompetent.

Forum List

Back