Want to help stop racism? Crime? Indoctrination? Put live cameras in EVERY CLASSROOM that is viewable via password by any person holding the password.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You don't trust cops? I don't trust teachers.
Put up a live feed available to any parent that wants to view it. Let them see what you're putting in their child's head.
CRT is no big deal you say? Then you've nothing to hide by letting it be exposed from the classroom.
Hold the teachers accountable. MANY other jobs that don't involve raising your children are monitored on all different levels and you're fine with that right? So let's expose the classrooms

• Banned
Put up a live feed available to any parent that wants to view it. Let them see what you're putting in their child's head.
CRT is no big deal you say? Then you've nothing to hide by letting it be exposed from the classroom.
Hold the teachers accountable. MANY other jobs that don't involve raising your children are monitored on all different levels and you're fine with that right? So let's expose the classrooms
Seems your title is not associated to your OP.

A small test

What is CRT and
In what elementary schools is it being taught?

• Banned

A small test

What is CRT and
So you don't want what teachers are teaching or how they are treating our kids exposed...got it. You rather change the subject and talk about me.

Typical jackass move

Are you throwing a fit over what is not being taught in school?
He’s freaking out because an organization who’s goal is to deal with racism is pro crt. No shit. But does that organization make policy? No.

This is like trannies in bathrooms. A non wedge issue republicans bring up to divide us

He’s freaking out because an organization who’s goal is to deal with racism is pro crt. No shit. But does that organization make policy? No.

This is like trannies in bathrooms. A non wedge issue republicans bring up to divide us
I had a kid just graduate high school, they are teaching non-CRT material.

for all you deniers, this video goes into detail about how CRT is being taught,,

dont comment if you dont watch it,,

STFU you uninformed buffoon

NEA doesn't approve curriculum. I just spent the last 37 years sending kids through the public school system.

That's not republicans... That's essentially any and all rational thinking people. Some of them are republicans. Some of them are democrats. But it's mostly not.

Do YOU support CRT?

NEA doesn't approve curriculum. I just spent the last 37 years sending kids through the public school system.
Didn't say it approved the curriculum... It said that the NEA approves of it. As in it supports it.

Didn't say it approved the curriculum... It said that the NEA approves of it. As in it supports it.
Yes, I understand why people want to teach what really happened. I am a German yet do not mind The Holocaust being taught in public schools.

Stick your head back in the sand. You spent the last few decades swinging a hammer. Yes, you had kids....just like the rest of us.

Your ignorance and naivety is what led us to this point.

Stick your head back in the sand. You spent the last few decades swinging a hammer. Yes, you had kids....just like the rest of us.

I am sure you want to believe that your fears and apprehension is that fault of anyone but yourself.

I am sure you want to believe that your fears and apprehension is that fault of anyone but yourself.
So you're fine with your call to your insurance man being "monitored" but not your child's classroom.

Mind boggling

Yes, I understand why people want to teach what really happened. I am a German yet do not mind The Holocaust being taught in public schools.
I have no problem with teaching truth... Which is why I have a problem with teachers telling people it's ok to be racist.

You don't trust cops?
Sure I do. Why don't you guys?
I don't trust teachers.
Paranoia will do that.
Yeah...the same parents who won't help their kids with homework are going to sit there and watch a science lesson.
CRT is no big deal you say?
CRT is the rage du jour. Nothing else. Six months from now, you'll be onto a new "outrage"--whatever slop is put down in front of you to regurgitate.
Then you've nothing to hide by letting it be exposed from the classroom.
When was the last time you spoke to teachers for your kids or grand kids?
This is the dumbest idea you've had since you wanted to put guns in the classroom.

A small test

What is CRT and
So you don't want what teachers are teaching or how they are treating our kids exposed...got it. You rather change the subject and talk about me.

Typical jackass move
What is being taught? Examples....

Forum List

Back