#WalkAway Rally on The Golden Gate Bridge (San Fran), Peaceful and Successful, Ongoing

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The #WalkAway Rally is still going on this on The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, you can watch it on the below LiveStream in the below Tweet. What you will notice is how well behaved they all are, they are walking along the walkway on The Golden Gate Bridge, they are NOT on the road like feral BLM thugs and feral Leftist aka Communist thugs do during their um "protests" where they attempt to cause traffic accidents and launch random violence with bats and other weapons on peoples private vehicles etc

For those who don't know the #WalkAway Movement is an ex-Democrat thing, all this crowd voted for Obama, they voted for Hillary, they didn't leave the Democrat Party the Democrat Party left them when it decided to become a Neo-Marxist Anti-White Party full of Communists and Black Supremacists etc

The actual founder of #WalkAway is Brandon Straka, if you don't know he's a Gay gentleman, he went to the RNC at The White House the other night after that event him and his husband were leaving and going down some street in Washington DC where like COUNTLESS OTHERS who left the RNC and were ambushed by feral BLM thugs with feral Antifa thugs behind them, Brandon and his husband were ambushed and subjected to VILE HOMOPHOBIC ABUSE, totally disgusting situation - I'd like to take the opportunity AGAIN to point out that Rightists like ME have NO problem with regular Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals the majority of them are great peoples, law abiding peoples, Socially Productive peoples and they pay their taxes. Our problem is with the LGBTQ Agenda that uses Propaganda to push the Transgender Agenda onto YOUNG CHILDREN in schools, WHEN a crowd starts attempting to fuck up YOUNG CHILDREN then YES Responsible Adults GET INVOLVED to take them on and that is a COMPLETELY NORMAL thing to do.

BTW I want to add even though I disagree with the LGBTQ thing, last week in Los Angeles a crowd of feral BLM thugs attacked and attempted to MURDER some Transwomen, this of COURSE was basically IGNORED by the DISGUSTING MSM, but I want to point out that Rightists might NOT AGREE with the whole Trans thing but we do NOT wish that crowd PHYSICAL HARM, not agreeing does NOT mean we want them attacked and murdered, under The New Radical Marxist Democrat Party the LIVES of Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals and Transwomen will NOT be PROTECTED, so that crowd NEED to wake up and realise that already and THINK about WHO they might vote for, you might NOT LIKE Rightists but WTF the MAJORITY of Rightists would jump in to LITERALLY PROTECT you from being attacked and probably killed. Think of that for a moment.

Brandon in the below interview with Tucker Carlson talks about how him and his husband were violently ambushed the other night in Washington DC and subjected to UGLY Homophobic abuse.

So anyhow the below video Tucker starts off by mentioning what happened, then he points out how the Leftist aka Communist MSM did 24/7 coverage of when that Black faggot Jussie Smollett was apparently subjected to Homophobic abuse, which then turned out he was making that shit up and it NEVER HAPPENED and then points out why NO 24/7 coverage of the Homophobic attack on Brandon and his husband, he then talks to Brandon about the entire situation. The video is 2 minutes and 19 seconds in duration, the actual interview with Brandon starts at 1 minute and 34 seconds:

1598821423784.png

Also Brandon met The Donald the other night at the RNC at The White House and got his picture taken with him and posted the video footage below, looks good! Brandon is rather handsome I might add.

Attachments

• 1598821625802.png
    1598821625802.png
    48 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
They don't report it because they support it, the MSM are human slugs.
The black community at Large despises homosexuality with a virulent passion. It's not a morals or religiously based thing... It's some type of machismo dysfunction fostered by
An exaggerated sense of sexual identity. I disagree with the homosexual culture but I don't despise the people in it unless they prey on children.

The black community at Large despises homosexuality with a virulent passion. It's not a morals or religiously based thing... It's some type of machismo dysfunction fostered by
An exaggerated sense of sexual identity. I disagree with the homosexual culture but I don't despise the people in it unless they prey on children.
You really had high hopes that your "walkaway" scam would gain some traction, didn't you. Your problem is that you think everybody is as ready to believe unfounded lies as you right wing crazies are. Unfortunately for you, we aren't.

You really had high hopes that your "walkaway" scam would gain some traction, didn't you. Your problem is that you think everybody is as ready to believe unfounded lies as you right wing crazies are. Unfortunately for you, we aren't.
I'm pretty sure you responded to the wrong post

Oddly enough that so many blacks go to jail, fuck another man, come out of jail then rail on homos.

But all in all it's their inability to put aside that Midwest bravado macho bullshit where they always feel the need to talk loud, be aggressive, act tough and are in tune with their "ghetto" side as if it's a badge of honor.

Personally I don't agree with gays as a whole, but one on one with them if they treat me with common decency and use good manners and are nice to me I don't give a shit. I'll never tell someone they are wrong for being gay, that's their own personal business. What I don't tolerate though are the ones that get in your face about it, try to make it an issue, or demand special treatment and attention for being gay.

R
Oddly enough that so many blacks go to jail, fuck another man, come out of jail then rail on homos.

But all in all it's their inability to put aside that Midwest bravado macho bullshit where they always feel the need to talk loud, be aggressive, act tough and are in tune with their "ghetto" side as if it's a badge of honor.

Personally I don't agree with gays as a whole, but one on one with them if they treat me with common decency and use good manners and are nice to me I don't give a shit. I'll never tell someone they are wrong for being gay, that's their own personal business. What I don't tolerate though are the ones that get in your face about it, try to make it an issue, or demand special treatment and attention for being gay.
That explains why millionaire rap stars do ghetto shit and go to prison.

Forum List

Back