Wal-Mart to open 400 in-store clinics

Oh no!!!!! The Dems are every bit and more concerned than you about the terrorists. WE choose a different analogy and a different approach. You think global warming is a myth?

2006 said you are a stupid shit and I can't help you with that.

What analogy and what approach do the democrats favor?

We do expect some understanding and expectation of success, rsr.

Your understanding is noted and your compassion is completely discounted. Maybe you can get reverence from your God, gwb?

To libs, terrorism is a crime issue and not an act of war

As the terrorists attack, libs want to file papers at the nearest Federal Court

The adults want to kill the bastards

We do expect some understanding and expectation of success, rsr.

Your understanding is noted and your compassion is completely discounted. Maybe you can get reverence from your God, gwb?

You accuse RSR of not answering questions. You said that the Democrats have a different analogy and approach to the war. I asked you what those were. RSR conveniently jumped in for you, which allowed you to slap him and ignore my polite questions.

How do you figure, rsr?

To libs, terrorism is a crime issue and not an act of war

As the terrorists attack, libs want to file papers at the nearest Federal Court

The adults want to kill the bastards

This lib and every lib I know (and I know many libs) understands terrorism in the 9/11 sense and act of war. What is your problem?

American adults don't kill bastards. For all I know, you may be a bastard?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How do you figure, rsr?

This lib and every lib I know (and I know many libs) understands terrorism in the 9/11 sense and act of war. What is your problem?

American adults don't kill bastards. For all I know, you may be a bastard?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You just want to warp your arms around the terrorists and offer them anger management and group therapy - don;t you?

We can all agree with the multitude of pb posts, he is a bully, cad, liar, and all around asshat.

We might think this belongs in taunting zone?

What is this, the second or third time today you want anything I have to say condemned to the taunting zone?

We can all agree with the multitude of pb posts, he is a bully, cad, liar, and all around asshat.

We might think this belongs in taunting zone?

I thought you were over all that, kitty. Alas, I see you are still the bully, caddess, liar and asshat you portend yourself to be.

Did you ever find those answers I told you about? If not, you're just not looking. I am certain that you're just not that stupid.

What is this, the second or third time today you want anything I have to say condemned to the taunting zone?

I thought you were over all that, kitty. Alas, I see you are still the bully, caddess, liar and asshat you portend yourself to be.

Did you ever find those answers I told you about? If not, you're just not looking. I am certain that you're just not that stupid.

My post before 2, your's after 3. Your problem, liar.

I have never asked that a thread be condemned to the taunting zone, kitty.

Who are you, I mean YOU, calling a liar? You are so petty it is unforgiveable. You had your chances and you wasted them.

you are so lame as to make rsr look straitforward in his answers. Even your fellow left leaning buddies get it. Well, they aren't your buddies, as they distance themselves from you, but who wouldn't?

And you are such a sweetie that all your bud's go diving for the doors each time you walk in.

you are so lame as to make rsr look straitforward in his answers. Even your fellow left leaning buddies get it. Well, they aren't your buddies, as they distance themselves from you, but who wouldn't?

I'm a dynamic, kittty. The sooner you understand that the better you will understand me. And,,,,,I ain't lame. What are you trying to say about rsr?

Kill them without becoming a terrorist within my own rights.

psychoblues, what would you do about terrorism?. Im just curious..

Many levels to consider, many operations to consider, many considerations to consider. The 1-2 punch ain't gonna get it anymore. The US learned that very well in Korea. What happened to extrapolation and forward thinking?

Kill them without becoming a terrorist within my own rights.

Many levels to consider, many operations to consider, many considerations to consider. The 1-2 punch ain't gonna get it anymore. The US learned that very well in Korea. What happened to extrapolation and forward thinking?

How do we a fight terrorists without becoming one?. In korea, how did we lose, I am only 26, the only thing i know about korea was, we fought a 3 year stalemate. Am i wrong?, what kind of extrapolation, what is that?, and what are we doing wrong currently, that we could rectify we forward thinking.

Im not gonna attack you :eusa_naughty: , because its far too easy. I understand, if there was a simple solution to terrorism, it would be solved in 5 minutes. However, if you can give some more concrete ideas at some point, at your earliest convience, I would love to hear it :).

How do we a fight terrorists without becoming one?. In korea, how did we lose, I am only 26, the only thing i know about korea was, we fought a 3 year stalemate. Am i wrong?, what kind of extrapolation, what is that?, and what are we doing wrong currently, that we could rectify we forward thinking.

Psychoblues would sit down with them, explain how the US does not want to harm them. He would say how he understands their fustration - the US became a big buly, but with liberals running thngs that is going to change

After all, it was the flawed US foreign policy that pissed them off, and thery were only lashing out, and releasing their justified anger

The US will pull out out of the Middle East and we will leave you alone - and you (the terrorists, er, sorry - the freedom fighters) will leave the US alone

OK?

Forum List

Back