Wal-Mart to open 400 in-store clinics

walmart, while i hate their guts to be honest, I dont believe they are the only american company treating their foreign workers like shit, and treating their employees like shit.

Let me give a company i hate with a passion also, haliburton, a no bid contract?. Where do i sign up?

In the past american companies have done business with evil people, and we must put pressure on them to treat their employees better, not pollute the environment, and not out source.

thats all im saying.

I suppose you have the same kind of proof for that as you gave me in the last question I asked you.

Not one word of truth from you, amigo.

What has the fgovernment done for working families?

Wal Mart has provided jobs, a place where families can get more for their money, can get nearly all they want and need under one roof, and saves the family hundredss, if not thousands, of dollars per year on what they buy

I wil reluctantly accept that.

Do you think WalMart workers have a right and even a responsibility to communicate, organize and expect a fair wage/benefit/retirement program in the same fashion as the WalMart executives enjoy?

The ONLY reason libs hate Wal Mart is because they will not let the unions in

Libs see millions of donataions (via the workers pay checks) and the attempt to influence those workers to vote for Dems with the union thugs telling them who to vote for on Election day

Foreign Hell!!!!! WTF are you talking about? Are you trying to obfuscate this subject?

walmart, while i hate their guts to be honest, I dont believe they are the only american company treating their foreign workers like shit, and treating their employees like shit.

Let me give a company i hate with a passion also, haliburton, a no bid contract?. Where do i sign up?

In the past american companies have done business with evil people, and we must put pressure on them to treat their employees better, not pollute the environment, and not out source.

thats all im saying.

Present day WalMart or any other international doesn't give one shit about the peoples they exploit. Get a freaking grip on the matter that matters to you most!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foreign Hell!!!!! WTF are you talking about? Are you trying to obfuscate this subject?

Present day WalMart or any other international doesn't give one shit about the peoples they exploit. Get a freaking grip on the matter that matters to you most!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do libs show they care? By getting people dependednt on government

Wal Mart is a blessing to to working families, the US economy, and to business

The only reason libs hate Wal Mart is due to the unions and the thugs that run those unions - tell them to

Can't say that the "fgovernment" has ever done anything for me.

What has the fgovernment done for working families?

Wal Mart has provided jobs, a place where families can get more for their money, can get nearly all they want and need under one roof, and saves the family hundredss, if not thousands, of dollars per year on what they buy

But my government has done plenty to advance the American way of life that I enjoy. Are you a door greeter at Walmart or are you just some stupid shit posting on a message board with all your retirement and health plans all figured out?

Can't say that the "fgovernment" has ever done anything for me.

But my government has done plenty to advance the American way of life that I enjoy. Are you a door greeter at Walmart or are you just some stupid shit posting on a message board with all your retirement and health plans all figured out?

Beside getting people dependent on government, what has the government done to advanxce the American way of life

Libs have advanced the "give me" mentality in people - where they believe they are entitled to other peoples money

None of what you say is true. In other words, you are a liar.

Beside getting people dependent on government, what has the government done to advanxce the American way of life

Libs have advanced the "give me" mentality in people - where they believe they are entitled to other peoples money

I am a very proud liberal. I have never drawn one cent of unemployment, welfare, or ever expected my government to give me a damn thing other than the fairness and considerations as guaranteed in our Declaration of Independence, our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

I must admit that I have drawn a few checks from the United States Air Force and I can personally guarantee you that I EARNED every one of those checks.

You need to get a real life, rsr, and stop living in your dreams.

None of what you say is true. In other words, you are a liar.

I am a very proud liberal. I have never drawn one cent of unemployment, welfare, or ever expected my government to give me a damn thing other than the fairness and considerations as guaranteed in our Declaration of Independence, our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

I must admit that I have drawn a few checks from the United States Air Force and I can personally guarantee you that I EARNED every one of those checks.

You need to get a real life, rsr, and stop living in your dreams.

I am happy to can admit you are a liberal

The first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem

Maybe that's your problem and not mine?

In fact, it IS your problem and not mine.

Being a liberal is your problem

Full of hate and rage; seeing conspiracy plots in your shadow, waking up every morning and hating your country, and seeing nothing but doom and gloom in your future

No, being a liberal is your problem

Is that your perception? It is surely not mine and never has been.

Being a liberal is your problem

Full of hate and rage; seeing conspiracy plots in your shadow, waking up every morning and hating your country, and seeing nothing but doom and gloom in your future

No, being a liberal is your problem

Your problems are your own. This board and others can help you but as I see it you are an island in need of a harbor and a population.

Is that your perception? It is surely not mine and never has been.

Your problems are your own. This board and others can help you but as I see it you are an island in need of a harbor and a population.

Libs are in a constant state of rage and despair. They never have nothing good to say about their country and now they are angry the people they voted for cannot accomplish anything

I damn near pity them

Given the short time of the Democratic Congress, they have delivered one helluva lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Libs are in a constant state of rage and despair. They never have nothing good to say about their country and now they are angry the people they voted for cannot accomplish anything

I damn near pity them

On what are you basing your senseless observations? You are one sick puppy!!!!!!!!!

Given the short time of the Democratic Congress, they have delivered one helluva lot!!!!!!!!!!!

On what are you basing your senseless observations? You are one sick puppy!!!!!!!!!

Like what?

Oh, they renamed a bunch of Post Offcies

Great accomplishment!

Well, just for one thing we have your primo selecto el presidento getting a real world touch on global warming!!!!!!!!!!

That's a pretty GREAT thing in my honest opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!

The US is at war with terrorists and libs are more worried about the myth of global waming

No wonder the Dem poll numbers are tanking

Oh no!!!!! The Dems are every bit and more concerned than you about the terrorists. WE choose a different analogy and a different approach. You think global warming is a myth?

The US is at war with terrorists and libs are more worried about the myth of global waming

No wonder the Dem poll numbers are tanking

2006 said you are a stupid shit and I can't help you with that.

Oh no!!!!! The Dems are every bit and more concerned than you about the terrorists. WE choose a different analogy and a different approach. You think global warming is a myth?

2006 said you are a stupid shit and I can't help you with that.

2008 slogan for Dems

Soft of Terror - Hard on Global Waming

Forum List

Back