Waiting to find out about the rioters from the Capitol...if they are Trumpers, why don't we know who they are yet?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This column asks the question.....if those arrested at the capitol were Trump supporters....then why haven't they been marched out in public, and identified by the democrat party?

Odds are the actual violent and destructive invaders were blm and antifa.......we shall see..

First of all, I suspect that many of the most destructive actors were Antifa, BLM, or just other agitators. I know that Trump-supporters were in the mêlée as well, but again, I suspect that they were largely egged on by the real agitators and got carried away. I say this primarily because I have really tried to pay attention to announcements of arrests and what charges might be brought. My theory is that if any of these arrests had any meat to them, we would be hearing about it nonstop twenty-four seven.

This observation, for me, is telling. I am certain that if they had actual Trump-supporters caught breaking windows and furniture, we would be seeing their mug shots everywhere, and we would be hearing the mainstream media screaming about these horrible people all day long. If I am right, and they really don't have anything, and they certainly aren't going to prosecute any Antifa types, then it will all be swept under the rug, and they will get away with this even though they have smeared all of us who participated. They created all of this hysteria and character assassination just to feed their narrative. There will be no retractions, no peace for any of us. And all the Republicans and conservative talking heads who gnashed their teeth about the horrible Trump people who did this should be ashamed of themselves for jumping to the conclusion so quickly that this was all Trump's fault and his terrible supporters'. It is infuriating and just so wrong.

Read more: What happened with all those arrests from the Jan. 6 Capitol breach?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

This column asks the question.....if those arrested at the capitol were Trump supporters....then why haven't they been marched out in public, and identified by the democrat party?

Odds are the actual violent and destructive invaders were blm and antifa.......we shall see..

First of all, I suspect that many of the most destructive actors were Antifa, BLM, or just other agitators. I know that Trump-supporters were in the mêlée as well, but again, I suspect that they were largely egged on by the real agitators and got carried away. I say this primarily because I have really tried to pay attention to announcements of arrests and what charges might be brought. My theory is that if any of these arrests had any meat to them, we would be hearing about it nonstop twenty-four seven.

This observation, for me, is telling. I am certain that if they had actual Trump-supporters caught breaking windows and furniture, we would be seeing their mug shots everywhere, and we would be hearing the mainstream media screaming about these horrible people all day long. If I am right, and they really don't have anything, and they certainly aren't going to prosecute any Antifa types, then it will all be swept under the rug, and they will get away with this even though they have smeared all of us who participated. They created all of this hysteria and character assassination just to feed their narrative. There will be no retractions, no peace for any of us. And all the Republicans and conservative talking heads who gnashed their teeth about the horrible Trump people who did this should be ashamed of themselves for jumping to the conclusion so quickly that this was all Trump's fault and his terrible supporters'. It is infuriating and just so wrong.

24 pages of names

24 pages of names

Only 183 after 3 weeks? Thousands entered the Capitol.

What a shitty arrest rate.

I saw a spider in my shed. Does it now own my house?! I am so scared!

Libs are full of shit with this insurrection bullshit.

Hey, assholes, why wasnt the attack on the Federal Courthouse in Portland called an insurrection?

We havent heard dick from the left about a cop murdering an unarmed citizen.

Why is that?
Because SHE was a domestic terrorist leading a murderous mob on an attack on Congress and YOU are a seditious piece of shit

Who did they murder, exactly?

5 deaths during the riot.

4 protesters.. ..... 3 deaths from heart attacks and underlying health issues. One, unarmed female Trump supporter shot by a police officer....without any attempt to arrest her.

1 police officer struck by a fire extinguisher.......random hit, and we don't even know if that is what caused him to die, since the majority of deaths were due to bad health.

So, numb nuts....where was this murderous mob.....? You dumb ass.

Keep being amazed by the willingness of people to disbelieve reality Even when its blasted out in words & pictures 24 hrs a day.

Yeah, did you see ALL those Black people?

We havent heard dick from the left about a cop murdering an unarmed citizen.

Why is that?
Because SHE was a domestic terrorist leading a murderous mob on an attack on Congress and YOU are a seditious piece of shit

Who did they murder, exactly?

5 deaths during the riot.

4 protesters.. ..... 3 deaths from heart attacks and underlying health issues. One, unarmed female Trump supporter shot by a police officer....without any attempt to arrest her.

1 police officer struck by a fire extinguisher.......random hit, and we don't even know if that is what caused him to die, since the majority of deaths were due to bad health.

So, numb nuts....where was this murderous mob.....? You dumb ass.
"Random hit"?

It was an accident?

Newsflash...if you're robbing a bank and "accidentally" kill someone...it's still murder. And oh yea...throwing an object using an object as a weapon is NOT an accident

Of the three rioters who died...one was crushed by the crowd. If you commit a robbery and ANYONE dies as a result...t's still murder

Could you BE any more of a sycophant?

Forum List

Back