Wait...You Bought The Covid Scam??? Sucker.

The most massive manipulation of our time.

They lied repeatedly from the beginning and Birx admits it. Anyone with half a brain recognized it early on. The logic simply was not there in anything they said or did.

The only reason more people aren't calling for the heads of Birx and Fauci is their heads are full of the lies they were fed and they cannot admit they were so thoroughly duped.
Pretty much the thread.

Your example is an email talking about dispelling misinformation that vaccines were microchipped. Are you insane? Working with information outlets to dispel a joke about microchips being injected into people is what the federal government should be doing. Otherwise people end up as stupid as you. That would be tragic.
^ Either hates or doesn't understand the Constitution.

You’re crazy if you believe 1/10th of the things you post. You actually posted an article criticizing the CDC working with social platforms to dispel the rumor there is nanotechnology in vaccines. I mean. Even you’re not that dumb.

When was the last time you actually left your house and visited the real world? I took a 5 mile hike today, stopped by Chopt for a salad, picked Basil for pesto tonight from our garden and will likely hit the movie “Nope” tonight.
Why are liberals constantly talking about how allegedly wonderful their alleged lives are?

Are they truly as self-involved/narcissistic as they appear?

Why are liberals constantly talking about how allegedly wonderful their alleged lives are?

Are they truly as self-involved/narcissistic as they appear?
We live in reality. Not a world where Biden and the democrats are responsible for the fly that landed in your soup on the boardwalk at the beach on a Sunday afternoon.

What did I say they did?

I don't recall making any claims about them, so you may be even MORE confused than you appear.

Which I didn't think was possible
Oh dear, your dementia must be kicking in… here you go. This is what you said about Birx and Fauci. You claimed they were responsible for treachery and insurrection.

You morons are so easy to prove wrong. Here are your own words

Getting back to topic, do you think Birx and Fauci will ever face firing squads for their treachery/insurrection?

So explain to me the problem?
Only because you aren't a completely lost cause...

Governments should neither censor nor in any way encourage or involve themselves in censorship.

That liberals have so eagerly embraced this particular form of dangerous fascism is perhaps THE most terrifying aspect of their current mindset.

We live in reality. Not a world where Biden and the democrats are responsible for the fly that landed in your soup on the boardwalk at the beach on a Sunday afternoon.
Liberals live in the insane asylum of self-imposed ignorance & inherited privilege.

Oh dear, your dementia must be kicking in… here you go. This is what you said about Birx and Fauci. You claimed they were responsible for treachery and insurrection.

You morons are so easy to prove wrong. Here are your own words
Ah - the obvious general observation that only a moron or troll would deny, & not a specific claim.

I must give you partial credit for noting that I did make a comment that equates to pointing out that water is wet.

Only because you aren't a completely lost cause...

Governments should neither censor nor in any way encourage or involve themselves in censorship.

That liberals have so eagerly embraced this particular form of dangerous fascism is perhaps THE most terrifying aspect of their current mindset.

Information isn’t censorship. Is this censorship? A government warning?

DADDC577-2B61-466B-A44C-40A8F0A15D01.jpeg

It’s the same thing. Working with private companies to keep people from getting information that will harm them is the governments role. They werent working with Facebook to pull down posts that claimed Biden was senile. That’s censorship. Working to dispel that there is nanobots in vaccines is public health.

Surely we can agree on that?

Information isn’t censorship. Is this censorship? A government warning?

View attachment 676665

It’s the same thing. Working with private companies to keep people from getting information that will harm them is the governments role. They werent working with Facebook to pull down posts that claimed Biden was senile. That’s censorship. Working to dispel that there is nanobots in vaccines is public health.

Surely we can agree on that?
I wish I could give you a half-like, as you clearly do mean well.

But no, a warning about the dangers of smoking isn't censorship.

The governemnt telling Facebook et al to pull posts, no matter how silly they might be, is.

Ah - the obvious general observation that only a moron or troll would deny, & not a specific claim.

I must give you partial credit for noting that I did make a comment that equates to pointing out that water is wet.
You made a specific claim about Fauci and Birx that I responded to and then you jumped down my throat for responding to something you said you didn’t say. And you pretend like I’m the confused one. Well yes I’m confused. You are a very confusing person to speak with

You made a specific claim about Fauci and Birx
I made an observation supported by dozens of posts made by the OP in the thread.
that I responded to
And idiotically I might add. :)
and then you jumped down my throat for responding to something you said you didn’t say.
A general observation based on surrounding posts isn't really a claim, but you're not entirely incorrect.

Just generally confused.
And you pretend like I’m the confused one.
I observe that you're confused at best, and your failure to understand your confusion (at best) is part of your confusion.
Well yes I’m confused.
Did I speak too soon???? :eek:
You are a very confusing person to speak with
Ah.

The source of your confusion lies much closer to home...

Forum List

Back