Voting view from PA

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Holy shit turnout is huge. I live in a Philly collar county. I actually went to the wrong polling place since my move in 2018. I got to see 3 different ward lines since 1 wards poll station decided to shut because of covid and they combined it with my ward station. First polling place, downtown of the town I live in, I’d say the line was mixed, tough to tell whose voting what. I will say it is very much a blacker neighborhood. 1/5 I’d say we’re black women. ONLY 2 black males in line. Same ward I lived in 2012, then the lines were 60% black and not as long. Second polling ward lines, I’d say both were going 2.5-1 in trumps favor just based off of the types of people in them.

Also, they switched to paper ballots for the first time in like 10 or 20 years....have no fucking clue why. Something about it easier to recount....very suspicious to me. My buddy in a town 15 mins closer to philly is seeing the same thing. Hearing a lot of trump talk. Seeing maga hats (thought they’re not allowed), etc. Mind you this is at 9-10 in the morning. Never been longer that a 5 min wait to vote at that time. Mine was 40 mins, and by far the shortest line of all 3. We’re not even into the after work blue collar voting block.

I Remember voting in a different town 5 mins away in 2016. Definitely a more right leaning town. But based off of the amount of people, and the fact there was a wait which I’ve never seen before, my first thought was “holy shit, trump might win PA.” But I quickly discounted that thought because I am a recovering Never-Trumper. I did not vote for trump in 2016. Thought he had no shot. Believed the polls in 2016. My parents live in a more rural area. Trump flags EVERYWHERE. Mind you my mom was an avid trump fan, put out 5 trump signs on her lawn after the billy bush tapes in some sort of bizarre hope that lawn signs actually make a difference, and people would magically forget pussy grabbing. My mom will not put any signs in her lawn because she’s worried about vandalism this year. What my mom did instead is decorate the porch with American flags, and coloring. Keep that anecdote in mind. What I see even more than trump flags, are American flags. Safe to say those are probably trump votes in an environment where people are afraid of vandalism, and one side is basically deeming everyone who votes trump as an evil person. On the other side, the left considers the flag hateful, and would rather burn it.

:cool:57,000 showed up Saturday in Butler, Pa.:cool:
1604429059016.png

:cool:57,000 showed up Saturday in Butler, Pa.:cool:
View attachment 410670

Butler PA is immediately north of Pittsburgh,-- -- Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are the two blue regions of the state that usually carry the state! If these many people (a football stadium!) are showing up in one of the main Dem strongholds, that's not looking good for Joe. Not to mention that I think Trump has visited the Pittsburgh area several times already and folks are STILL showing up.

Holy shit turnout is huge. I live in a Philly collar county. I actually went to the wrong polling place since my move in 2018. I got to see 3 different ward lines since 1 wards poll station decided to shut because of covid and they combined it with my ward station. First polling place, downtown of the town I live in, I’d say the line was mixed, tough to tell whose voting what. I will say it is very much a blacker neighborhood. 1/5 I’d say we’re black women. ONLY 2 black males in line. Same ward I lived in 2012, then the lines were 60% black and not as long. Second polling ward lines, I’d say both were going 2.5-1 in trumps favor just based off of the types of people in them.

Also, they switched to paper ballots for the first time in like 10 or 20 years....have no fucking clue why. Something about it easier to recount....very suspicious to me. My buddy in a town 15 mins closer to philly is seeing the same thing. Hearing a lot of trump talk. Seeing maga hats (thought they’re not allowed), etc. Mind you this is at 9-10 in the morning. Never been longer that a 5 min wait to vote at that time. Mine was 40 mins, and by far the shortest line of all 3. We’re not even into the after work blue collar voting block.

I Remember voting in a different town 5 mins away in 2016. Definitely a more right leaning town. But based off of the amount of people, and the fact there was a wait which I’ve never seen before, my first thought was “holy shit, trump might win PA.” But I quickly discounted that thought because I am a recovering Never-Trumper. I did not vote for trump in 2016. Thought he had no shot. Believed the polls in 2016. My parents live in a more rural area. Trump flags EVERYWHERE. Mind you my mom was an avid trump fan, put out 5 trump signs on her lawn after the billy bush tapes in some sort of bizarre hope that lawn signs actually make a difference, and people would magically forget pussy grabbing. My mom will not put any signs in her lawn because she’s worried about vandalism this year. What my mom did instead is decorate the porch with American flags, and coloring. Keep that anecdote in mind. What I see even more than trump flags, are American flags. Safe to say those are probably trump votes in an environment where people are afraid of vandalism, and one side is basically deeming everyone who votes trump as an evil person. On the other side, the left considers the flag hateful, and would rather burn it.
did you hear that in Philly the dems would not let GOP poll watchers in, law suit has been filed according to radio report.

did you hear that in Philly the dems would not let GOP poll watchers in, law suit has been filed according to radio report.
I’ve heard multiple people tell me that same story. If true it’s absurd and completely unheard of. Like I said, I’m very suspicious about switching to paper ballots. Makes no sense...unless in the case of a recount...maybe some paper ballots get lost...who knows. They did let me put it into the casting machine, but I truly do not understand why were switching back

This happened in Scranot. Fortunately someone spoke up and stated reasons for them not to just leave their ballots, and noone did, according to a Jennifer Clark that was there.

Or maybe it was a different precinct, as she said she said.

Forum List

Back