Voter Registration Deadlines By State, Explained

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The 2018 midterm elections aren’t until Nov. 6, but the deadlines for registering to vote in them are quickly approaching.

With Democrats seeking to regain control of the House and Senate, this year marks one of the most important political showdowns in decades. Several candidates are poised to make history at the local, state and federal level.

You have the power to shape history. Don’t miss out on making your voice heard by forgetting to register to vote in time.

See the full list of state-by-state voter registration deadlines below. Click on each state for more information. You can also visit RockTheVote.org for step-by-step instructions on how to register in each state, including tools to check your voter status and lists of documents you will need to vote on Election Day.

For your general information...

I went to the primary.

They said I had to declare as either a Republican, a Democrat, or a Libertarian.

I turned around and walked out.

I'll vote in November, when I dont' need to declare

I live in a closed primary state. It kinda sucks because Independents get left out in the cold.

With the recent Democrat antics though, many are motivated to register Republican.

The 2018 midterm elections aren’t until Nov. 6, but the deadlines for registering to vote in them are quickly approaching.

With Democrats seeking to regain control of the House and Senate, this year marks one of the most important political showdowns in decades. Several candidates are poised to make history at the local, state and federal level.

You have the power to shape history. Don’t miss out on making your voice heard by forgetting to register to vote in time.

See the full list of state-by-state voter registration deadlines below. Click on each state for more information. You can also visit RockTheVote.org for step-by-step instructions on how to register in each state, including tools to check your voter status and lists of documents you will need to vote on Election Day.

Good thing millennials can’t figure out how to buy stamps.

Good thing millennials can’t figure out how to buy stamps.

Good thing 37 states plus the District of Columbia allow online registration.

Forum List

Back