Vladivostok invites great Japanese army to Liberate it from Moscow occupation , Flags are in place already

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Vladivostok (outer Manchuria) invites great Japanese army to Liberate it from Moscow occupation , Flags are in place already
_rossiya_35_1300x820.jpg

220px-War_flag_of_the_Imperial_Japanese_Army_%281868%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

You're quite the warmonger, aren't you? I have no love for Russia or Russians in general though I spent a week in Yaroslavl and was not accosted nor treated rudely. It was more like simply being ignored by most there. I hold no ill will toward Russians or any Eastern Europeans and I find believe that being an advocate for war in the region is tantamount to being evil.
IF the Russians invade, then I'd support those who are being victimized. I would NOT support the U.S. bleeding over it though. You and those like you should take a moment to assess the likely track such hostilities might take. All it will take is ONE miscalculation during combat and the whole world may pay the price. Pretty sure that includes YOU, as well.

You're quite the warmonger, aren't you? I have no love for Russia or Russians in general though I spent a week in Yaroslavl and was not accosted nor treated rudely. It was more like simply being ignored by most there. I hold no ill will toward Russians or any Eastern Europeans and I find believe that being an advocate for war in the region is tantamount to being evil.
IF the Russians invade, then I'd support those who are being victimized. I would NOT support the U.S. bleeding over it though. You and those like you should take a moment to assess the likely track such hostilities might take. All it will take is ONE miscalculation during combat and the whole world may pay the price. Pretty sure that includes YOU, as well.
watch this

Vladivostok (outer Manchuria) invites great Japanese army to Liberate it from Moscow occupation , Flags are in place already
That is total rubbish, dude, really. On these flags the Star of the Victory is depicted (take a closer look on the photo).

It seems this Star over Imperial Japan's flag is meant to symbolize the victory over Japan (though, they missed the date and the Star is about the victory over Germany).

The OP has some kind of weird obsession. I don't think I've seen him post anything but fear media about Russia. He should diversity his paranoia and outrage a little bit.

That is total rubbish, dude, really. On these flags the Star of the Victory is depicted (take a closer look on the photo).

It seems this Star over Imperial Japan's flag is meant to symbolize the victory over Japan (though, they missed the date and the Star is about the victory over Germany).

The OP has some kind of weird obsession. I don't think I've seen him post anything but fear media about Russia. He should diversity his paranoia and outrage a little bit.

"

Leading Defence Ministry officials and Canada’s military top brass used a Canadian Defence Association Institute (CDAI) conference in Ottawa last week to press for tens of billions of dollars in additional military spending to prepare for future wars.

Held under the title “How to position Canada in a world of great power plays,” the conference focused on the strategic threat Russia

"

Forum List

Back