Vladimir Putin has a plan for destroying America—and that plan looks a lot like Donald Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's Russia Mayflower speech authors: Paul Manafort, Russian agent in debt at least $17 million to one of Putin's "2 or 3" top allies;

Richard Burt, lobbyist for a Kremlin-owned gas company;

George Papadopoulos, self-described Kremlin intermediary;

Dimitri Simes, Putin's "friend."

Trump's Russia Mayflower speech authors: Paul Manafort, Russian agent in debt at least $17 million to one of Putin's "2 or 3" top allies;

Biden’s literally destroying the country, and you’re still pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

You people are insane.

• Banned
Biden’s literally destroying the country, and you’re still pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

You people are insane.
i'm warning of what's to come: a 2nd Trump term

i agree Biden is bad

i'm more of RFK/Cornel West supporter. i even like the metalcore singer Chris Fronzak, who is running for president as a libertarian

If dear Uncle Volodya and The Donald work together to rip present US into pieces ------
BUT then bring back a real economy and growth all within family stability and the removal of Impure Ones plus the Mutants ,
--- it all sounds too good to be true .

Perhaps better if Volodya moves into the WH for awhile and asks The Donald to roam the planet spreading peace and good accord .
A lovely preface for the often touted second coming where the Essene Monk , Jesus , is asked to join BRICS Plus and act as roving envoy , loaded with baskets of fish and flagons of wine . .

CuckooClock.gif

Forum List

Back