Vivek Ramaswamy interview with Stossel

I could support the guy. He is self made, speaks patriotically and is an outsider. We will see how the left attempts to destroy him, and how the GOP resists letting him in the club.

He supports the attack on The Capital, and those attempting to overthrow the election. Fuck him, just another rich Anti-American swine wanting the office for his own benefit.

• Banned
He supports the attack on The Capital, and those attempting to overthrow the election. Fuck him, just another rich Anti-American swine wanting the office for his own benefit.
You're such a pathetic bed wetting hack. Your dismisal of him increases my interest in him.

eatbagdick.jpg

There was no attack on the Capital and the election did stand. Vivek has many great ideas and is still very young.

There was no attack on the Capital and the election did stand. Vivek has many great ideas and is still very young.
Maybe he will change views and reject present promises to support those that did and would participate in violent attacks on the capital of our government, when he matures, gaining a sense of what is important vs what destroys our constitutional framework, but it is too late for this election cycle.

Maybe he will change views and reject present promises to support those that did and would participate in violent attacks on the capital of our government, when he matures, gaining a sense of what is important vs what destroys our constitutional framework, but it is too late for this election cycle.
What violent attack on the Capital? Unarmed citizens were allowed in by capital police. You keep on pushing this myth of an insurrection when most of us realize that it wasn't. Quit bringing up the constitution as you have no clue what it is. How about the unarmed woman killed in cold blood?

I could support the guy. He is self made, speaks patriotically and is an outsider. We will see how the left attempts to destroy him, and how the GOP resists letting him in the club.

I'm guessing you learned absolutely nothing from the Cheeto-Man.

CEO's don't compromise, which is the central skill of governing.
Nor do they lead, except by bullying and threatening. Leadership is also a central skill in governing.

Trump bullied and threatened for 4 years and accomplished nothing.

But no one need worry about this clown.
The circus has already picked Trump again and this clown will join the rest in the tiny GOP clown car to nowhere.

I laugh at folks that believe a bunch of unarmed citizens represented an attack on our Capital. This is a myth being perpetuated by liberals and the MSM.
And don't forget the dozens of MAGATS serving time in federal prisons. They're all part of the sacm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If TRUMP is unable to run Ramaswamy would be my second and only other choice I could see voting for right now. My biggest concern would be as an outsider who would he trust as advisors and for cabinet positions?

The left isn't gonna waste any energy on destroying Ramaswamy. He's irrelevant.

Forum List

Back