Visiting San Francisco?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Where is the best place to pitch a tent in the city, sit on the dock of the bay, watch the tide roll away? Any recommendations for the best Rice a Roni in town?

Little point in a city with such a mild climate to rent an expensive hotel room, especially as defecating on the streets isn't considered a breach of etiquette.

Not on a bet. Not if someone else was paying for the trip. Don't get me wrong, I used to go to San Fran on weekends. It was beautiful and lots of places to visit and see, or just enjoy the ambience. Yeah, not so much now. Visit San Fran at your own risk. And watch your step...

I was in SF when it was a nice place.

I would not go there now if you paid me.

YUCK!

Where is the best place to pitch a tent in the city, sit on the dock of the bay, watch the tide roll away? Any recommendations for the best Rice a Roni in town?

Little point in a city with such a mild climate to rent an expensive hotel room, especially as defecating on the streets isn't considered a breach of etiquette.
ew. That's why I would have zero interest in pitching a tent.

Just about anywhere in San Fran is good for camping.

upload_2019-3-20_7-43-25.jpeg

View attachment 251173

The homo on his cell phone in your pic, w-man, seem oblivious. He looks like he's wearing nice shoes, but is not paying attention to where he is stepping. That I don't understand.

View attachment 251173

The homo on his cell phone in your pic, w-man, seem oblivious. He looks like he's wearing nice shoes, but is not paying attention to where he is stepping. That I don't understand.

The crazy thing here is the Asian broad walking in back of the homosexual is wearing cheap tennis shoes and is keeping her eyes on the sidewalk, making sure she doesn't get a surprise where she steps. It will be interesting to see the goofy expression on the fruit's face change when he makes a misstep.

Haven't been there in 15 years, and lived there for a while. It was a nice city back then, but I saw the negatives mounting at that time. I don't intend to go back. Maybe they will gain some common sense, but I doubt the Utopians there can do that.

Forum List

Back