Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?
This is Reality America. Just smear and tweet..

Have you ever dressed up in a black face or sexually assaulted a woman or two? Kavanaugh was guilty but no lefty is.
America is guilty. That's why we must approach this in the manner in which you like to.

Impeachment will not remove him from office.

Far be it from me to defend a democrat but a woman that has sex and comes back four years later enjoyed the experience. A woman that has oral sex without a knife to her throat or a gun to her head BETTER have been relieved of her dentures. If he doesn't have a weapon she sure as hell does.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

Have you ever dressed up in a black face or sexually assaulted a woman or two? Kavanaugh was guilty but no lefty is.
America is guilty. That's why we must approach this in the manner in which you like to.

The "world" is guilty, grow up. You don't have a damn clue as to the "truth" of the "world".

The "world" is guilty, grow up. You don't have a damn clue as to the "truth" of the "world".
Oh but we're exceptional.

You want to be a punk? You are one. As I stated, the entire WORLD is guilty but you're too stupid to search out why.

You want to be a punk? You are one. As I stated, the entire WORLD is guilty but you're too stupid to search out why.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. American society is a mess because it cannot deal with what it is. And you're doing more of that here.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

How are they credible? Did she give a statement or file charges when this allegedly happened?

First, she made a public statement. Second, she's agreed to testify.

You morons think women want to become famous by making up sexual assault. That's because you're morons.
That does not make her credible. It only shows how you are willing to say anything to support America hating agenda.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. American society is a mess because it cannot deal with what it is. And you're doing more of that here.

No son, you're wrong. Whitey been mean to you? You ever worn a "white face"? The truth is out there you're just too damn lazy to go find it. Sharpton, Jackson and Louis have you convinced whitey is keeping you down.

I hope that BJ he forced the woman to perform was worth humiliation, Impeachment, & possibly prison..
Nothing a little hush money and some tweeting can't take care of is it?
If he wanted a blow job, why didn't he just go to Kamala like everyone else?
Ask him. Maybe she wasn't into the blackface thing.
I think you're getting your scandals mixed up. Why would he need black face?

No son, you're wrong. Whitey been mean to you? You ever worn a "white face"? The truth is out there you're just too damn lazy to go find it. Sharpton, Jackson and Louis have you convinced whitey is keeping you down.
I'm "white" pard, what are you blathering on about now?

I hope that BJ he forced the woman to perform was worth humiliation, Impeachment, & possibly prison..
Nothing a little hush money and some tweeting can't take care of is it?
If he wanted a blow job, why didn't he just go to Kamala like everyone else?
Ask him. Maybe she wasn't into the blackface thing.
I think you're getting your scandals mixed up. Why would he need black face?
Follow the thread.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

How are they credible? Did she give a statement or file charges when this allegedly happened?

You morons think women want to become famous by making up sexual assault. That's because you're morons.
That does not make her credible. It only shows how you are willing to say anything to support America hating agenda.
And some folk will blindly prop up white male privilege, so there ya go. America.

He ought to step down.

And some folk will blindly prop up white male privilege, so there ya go. America.
And scum will deflect and smoke and spin any issue.

Forum List

Back