Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

Democrats have grown bullish the past few election cycles about putting leftward-shifting Virginia permanently in their column.

Then this week happened.

Republicans were facing generational political Armageddon

This all changed in eight days. This is an earthquake. It’s a unique opportunity for Republicans
Only Repubes can be perverts & get away with it. That how it works, idiot?

We are living in a mean revengeful guilty till proven innocent and unforgiving and destroy people we hate nation brought to us by frightened and fragile angry liberals...thanks a lot jug heads....

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Why is it hilarious?

It is the politically expedient thing to do.

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

If you expected anything different, you have not been paying attention.
Perhaps ironic is a better word, but either way it's funny. The Dems opened this Pandora's box.

They are kind of screwed. If they go after him and not Black Face Ralph it makes it look even more racist. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?
This is Reality America. Just smear and tweet..

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.
Why should he step down? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

He's been credibly accused by two women. He's lost his ability to lead. Simple.
Is that so?
Where was their credibility proven?

Study the meaning of the term "credible allegation" and then get back to me.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

Is that so?

Lol
Vetting by the media no doubt...

He ought to step down.

Is that so?

Study the meaning of lying sack and disappear.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?
This is Reality America. Just smear and tweet..
You liberals are famous for it. Nice try at bringing Trump into this.
Nah, it is this entire society. But americans can't deal with that, so we make up fictions to prop up our belief systems.

I hope that BJ he forced the woman to perform was worth humiliation, Impeachment, & possibly prison..

I hope that BJ he forced the woman to perform was worth humiliation, Impeachment, & possibly prison..
Nothing a little hush money and some tweeting can't take care of is it? And hey, Bart would never don black face.

Forum List

Back