Virginia malls and shopping centers increase security amid ISIS threat

What did the Holy ghost say about pollution and combustion engines?
Nothing that I know of.
I just have issues with people that tell me I can't eat a steak because of cattle farts....but they think it's okay for them to jet all over the planet attending climate forums they could have done on a Zoom call.

You are really an ignoramus.

ISIS-K – Meaning, Origin, & Examples | Dictionary.com
ISIS-K is an Afghanistan -based branch of the group known as ISIS, a radical Sunni Islamic organization widely regarded as a terrorist group. As a branch of ISIS, ISIS-K is officially designated as a terrorist organization by the United Nations and the United States. ISIS-K is thought to be largely aligned with the aims and beliefs of the larger group, including the goal of restoring an Islamic state, or caliphate, in the …
Yep.
Not the same. So now what?

You guys worry too much ! I'm sure the FBI is monitoring this event ..... lolol... I'm sure everyone feels safe...

It's actually common-sense.....and the Holy Ghost telling us not to do stupid shit that Dims keep wanting us to do.

The fact remains.....Democrats are trying to stretch the boundaries of madness and see how far they can push us before we start busting caps in the streets.

That's the goal. Cause a bunch of murder and chaos so they can clamp down on us.
This is why they've been trying to take our guns for 30 years.
You could well be right, because the crap that they keep doing doesn't make sense to anyone, so why are they doing it ??? Makes no sense at all. Like you say, they might be trying to provoke the masses in order to seize power over them completely. This will lead to the mark of the beast, and if it is to be, then get ready because there won't be no stopping it.

Forum List

Back