Virginia Governor Restoring Voting Rights to Felons

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
It seems Establishment Republicans EVERYWHERE are such pussies that they'll let a fucking scumbag DemoRAT Governor BY PASS them and do an UNCONSTITUTIONAL E.O. to INSURE that subversive DemoRATS WIN the next Virginia election....where are the men with BALLS to stop this fuck? Disenfranchise BLACK FELONS...HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

NY TIMES ^ | 22 APR 2016 | Sheryl Gay Stolberg
WASHINGTON — Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia will use his executive power on Friday to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons, circumventing his Republican-run legislature. The action will overturn a Civil War-era provision in the state’s Constitution aimed, he said, at disenfranchising African-Americans.

It seems Establishment Republicans EVERYWHERE are such pussies that they'll let a fucking scumbag DemoRAT Governor BY PASS them and do an UNCONSTITUTIONAL E.O. to INSURE that subversive DemoRATS WIN the next Virginia election....where are the men with BALLS to stop this fuck? Disenfranchise BLACK FELONS...HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

WASHINGTON — Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia will use his executive power on Friday to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons, circumventing his Republican-run legislature. The action will overturn a Civil War-era provision in the state’s Constitution aimed, he said, at disenfranchising African-Americans.

Why don't you give us the WHOLE story, asshole?

The sweeping order, in a swing state that could play a role in deciding the November presidential election, will enable all felons who have served their prison time and finished parole or probation to register to vote.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/u...inia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html?_r=0

• Banned

Why don't you give us the WHOLE story, asshole?

The sweeping order, in a swing state that could play a role in deciding the November presidential election, will enable all felons who have served their prison time and finished parole or probation to register to vote.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/u...inia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html?_r=0

I did liberal Felon lover, but your brain is up your ass and can't figure out where to click for the story. You don't get voting rights back as a FELON, by Va. Constitution!...But that never bothers you un-American scum!

If they served there time...Why not?

Uh...It's THE LAW?
I've been voting for two decades asshole. It's the law!

Maybe in Cow Town, your state has a different LAW, but you're usually to fucked up to think about small details like that!
Only 12 states don't allow felons off parole the right to vote.

You were saying.....

Fucking idiot

As I said, each state has different laws! Apparently your state let you, a felon, vote!

Uh...It's THE LAW?

Why should a felon, who's served his sentence, be disenfranchised?

In Virginia or anywhere else?

Hm?

Because it is THE LAW...Is this too hard a concept for your OCD to handle?

Thank you for that classic example of Circular Reasoning. However I didn't ask "what is the law", did I?

Is reading English too deep for you to handle?

Uh...It's THE LAW?
I've been voting for two decades asshole. It's the law!

Maybe in Cow Town, your state has a different LAW, but you're usually to fucked up to think about small details like that!
Only 12 states don't allow felons off parole the right to vote.

You were saying.....

Fucking idiot

As I said, each state has different laws! Apparently your state let you, a felon, vote!
As do all the other states but 12, snitchboy

Forum List

Back