Virginia AG: I’ll Prosecute All Protestors Who Disrupt Catholic Church Services

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
God Bless him.
The Republican clean sweep last year continues to pay off.
370BCADD-7758-4848-B9FA-A9A5329A18A2.jpeg

I'm surprised he doesn't think Catholics are going to Hell. Well, maybe he does.

Good for Mr. Miyares in standing up for Virginia's tradition of religious freedom.

Mr. Miyares, for the record, is a member of the radical Episcopalianist sect, yet is still standing up for the American way.

Shows there are decent people in every faith.

God Bless him.
View attachment 641941
Still a lot of work to do in 2023.....Remember the dems in the Virginia Senate killed a proposed and paid-for gas tax holiday.

We really need to push to get shed of the food tax along with the dems in our senate too.

A pound of bacon for $9.98 becomes $10.58.

I'm surprised he doesn't think Catholics are going to Hell. Well, maybe he does.
One of Thomas Jefferson’s greatest achievements: This is in our State Constitution:

Chapter 1. Religious Freedom.​

§ 57-1. Act for religious freedom recited.
The General Assembly, on January 16, 1786, passed an act in the following words:

"Whereas, Almighty God hath created the mind free; that all attempts to influence it by temporal punishment, or burthens, or by civil incapacitations, tend only to beget habits of hypocrisy and meanness, and are a departure from the plan of the Holy Author of our religion, who, being Lord both of body and mind, yet chose not to propagate it by coercions on either, as was in his Almighty power to do; that the impious presumption of legislators and rulers, civil as well as ecclesiastical, who, being themselves but ……….

God Bless him.
View attachment 641941
Good.

One of Thomas Jefferson’s greatest achievements: This is in our State Constitution:

Chapter 1. Religious Freedom.​

§ 57-1. Act for religious freedom recited.
The General Assembly, on January 16, 1786, passed an act in the following words:

"Whereas, Almighty God hath created the mind free; that all attempts to influence it by temporal punishment, or burthens, or by civil incapacitations, tend only to beget habits of hypocrisy and meanness, and are a departure from the plan of the Holy Author of our religion, who, being Lord both of body and mind, yet chose not to propagate it by coercions on either, as was in his Almighty power to do; that the impious presumption of legislators and rulers, civil as well as ecclesiastical, who, being themselves but ……….

I fully support religious freedom (for all). That doesn't address what I said.

God Bless him.
View attachment 641941
We're almost at a point where mainstream society is willing to stand up to theocrats. Soon.

I've certainly no love for the Papists but they are as protected as the rest of the holy-rollers.....No selective enforcement in Virginia now like it was under the dems and that is what really matters.

A persons beliefs are irrelevant, thus the link to the words of Thomas Jefferson- all can freely worship as they personally chose to.

Of course they can. I was just wondering what an Episcopalian thinks of the hateful views of the Catholic church where gays are concerned.

Can you hate and still get to heaven?

Of course they can. I was just wondering what an Episcopalian thinks of the hateful views of the Catholic church where gays are concerned.

Can you hate and still get to heaven?
Ask him. Ask him if he thinks women should never get the chance to win at sports events while you’re at it.

Forum List

Back