Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"

What I saw was kids with bad parents & kids with good parents. Somehow I'm supposed to feel guilty about it.
Sad as it may be it is not my fault nor does it have anything to do with me.

Good or bad parents aren't only based on their income. Sheesh dude, get a grip.
I never mentioned money so stuff it

But if you watched the video most of the questions consisted of financial stability. So yeah, you did.
No matter how you try to spin it my life has NOTHING to do with theirs. They are A product of their environment not mine.

The point of the video is that many kids are behind through absolutely no fault of their own.

It doesn't mean that those who are ahead of them did something wrong.

It just means that, if we're decent people, we'll think about that and a bit less about ourselves.
Yes, there are people who by no fault of their own may have to work harder to get ahead. But it isn't white privilege that cause most of those faults. white privilege doesn't make a daddy leave his family. White privilege doesn't make a kid a drug dealer.
Terms like "white privilege" are just bumper sticker dogma.

The fact remains, we should be better than "every man for himself".
Are we really like that? Me thinks you invoke a logic fallacy.
We have one end of the spectrum who screams at the mention of taxes, government spending, welfare, publicly-funded health care, on and on.

Same people who say that, if you can't afford health insurance, tough shit.

"Every man for himself" isn't much of a stretch.

The point of the video is that many kids are behind through absolutely no fault of their own.

It just means that, if we're decent people, we'll think about that and a bit less about ourselves.
Yes, there are people who by no fault of their own may have to work harder to get ahead. But it isn't white privilege that cause most of those faults. white privilege doesn't make a daddy leave his family. White privilege doesn't make a kid a drug dealer.

That's clever how you keep mentioning negatives and asking if those negatives are privilege. For example: "But it isn't white privilege that caused most of those faults"

Well yeah, if privilege exists then it have to be it has to be over someone else or the word privilege by definition isn't privilege

Got your head in the sand again eh Mac....

We should be better than every man for himself you say.

Well we are the most charitable nation on the planet not to mention all the free shit we give away to "help" the underprivileged.

Your statement & the facts do not match.

PS. Did you tutor a poor black child this week? No? Then stuff the bs

Don't commit crimes ? Why people commit crimes all the time and then get away with it. There's some white privilege for you right there.

Just look at that Harvey Weinstein guy has a current example.

Yes, absolutely.
Only white, wealthy men take advantage of young girls.
Try again.

Fine . Here's what happens . White teens smoke weed and do all kinds of dumb shit. They never get in real trouble . Black kids? They get arrested and charged . Their record follows them forever .

Don't think so? Try living near the frat row of any big university.

Well we are the most charitable nation on the planet not to mention all the free shit we give away to "help" the underprivileged.

You believe we're doing enough.

And yet economic divisions are only increasing.

Don't commit crimes ? Why people commit crimes all the time and then get away with it. There's some white privilege for you right there.

Yes, absolutely.
Try again.

Fine . Here's what happens . White teens smoke weed and do all kinds of dumb shit. They never get in real trouble . Black kids? They get arrested and charged . Their record follows them forever .

More bullshit.

I smoked pot and went to prison at 16. Where was my white privilege?

What I saw was kids with bad parents & kids with good parents. Somehow I'm supposed to feel guilty about it.

You are correct, but its not about money as you presume.

A single, small example; a parent who teaches their child "respect for the boss," "getting to work on time," "working to the best of your abilities" is like 90% more likely to break the minimum wage income threshold. Scarily, it might even be higher than 90% in today's cultural mindset of "your employer is abusing you" - which opens up the "acceptance" of ideas like:

"I don't wanna go to work," and calling in 'sick', leading to co-workers to have to give up their day off to cover you (aka passing the buck, shluffing off your responsibility, etc) this also harms your reputation as dependable and is a road block to promotions (same general idea applies to being late all the time)

"You owe me," therefore I don't have to try - probably the most damaging ideology I've ever seen in action. Goes along with, "its not my fault," therefore it's someone else's fault and /they/ should deal with it. (shluffing off responsibility, and indeed blame, for controlling ones own destiny.)

"It's just a job," therefore it is meaningless in the scope of my life and I will not strive to make myself important to my employer (one of the major keys of upward advancement that beats out 'competition' for higher positions.) They do this in their first job, not realizing that their next employer will speak to that first employer and find out Jane was an 'average' worker, vs say Becky so tried to do her job to the best of her ability, and Sandy who 'went that extra step' for the business and was 'genuinely interested' in making the business a success.

Parents who model "good work ethics" are far more likely to be successful, and also more likely to teach their children those same ethics.

My statement is 100% FACTUAL so you too can go fuck yourself.

Makes sure when you're done you PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND TUTOR A BLACK CHILD

Fucking fraud

Yes, absolutely.
Try again.

More bullshit.

Don’t mind timmy he falls down the well a lot

My statement is 100% FACTUAL so you too can go fuck yourself.

Makes sure when you're done you PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND TUTOR A BLACK CHILD

Fucking fraud
Okie dokie!

Yes, absolutely.
Try again.

More bullshit.

What did you do ?

Let me clarify , not ALL whites get white privilege all the time . But as a group, it's pretty clear .

But if you watched the video most of the questions consisted of financial stability. So yeah, you did.
No matter how you try to spin it my life has NOTHING to do with theirs. They are A product of their environment not mine.

Nice stump speech but I just said good or bad parents have little to do with financial stability which was the main point of the video. You're free to revise your statementire but you're not allowed to pretend you never made that connection

Yes, absolutely.
Try again.

More bullshit.

What did you do ?

Let me clarify , not ALL whites get white privilege all the time . But as a group, it's pretty clear .
I would say whitey has a higher standard to live up to. That makes it all the more difficult to live up to. In my neck of the woods the bar is pretty low for us “redskins”...
But then again that’s just an excuse… The individual is responsible for their place in life when it comes right down to it. No two ways about it.
You need to quit falling down the well

I found it disgusting that in the OP video, it was assumed that the blacks would 'smoke' the whites. Isn't that racist?

Nice stump speech but I just said good or bad parents have little to do with financial stability which was the main point of the video. You're free to revise your statementire but you're not allowed to pretend you never made that connection
Well, blaming others for your place in life is just an excuse, and redistribution of wealth and will not help nobody. Fact

Agreed, stupid.

Birth is totally luck of the draw. You are owed nothing if you got the short straw.
True, but you can't pretend the short straw isn't short. Or use some tired bs like "I don't see lengths"
I guess affirmative action needs to be done away with. Can't let the poor people not of color not to have that chance.

I found it disgusting that in the OP video, it was assumed that the blacks would 'smoke' the whites. Isn't that racist?
Well, the white man cannot jump, the red man cannot hold his alcohol, The Irish man cannot complain enough, The black man cannot Master all of the syllables of the English language... etc.
In this day and age we really do not know what real racism is… Fact

Well, blaming others for your place in life is just an excuse, and redistribution of wealth and will not help nobody. Fact

No blame, just a fact

Forum List

Back