Violent Leftists shut down TPUSA Event at University of New Mexico

No you can't. Unless you are disregarding the definition of violent.

Just off the top of my head I can recall leftists throwing a brick through a window at UNC while Tom Tancredo was speaking about illegal immigration and they had to shut down the event. Anne Coulter had a pie thrown at her at the University of Arizona. Leftists at Berkeley set stuff on fire about five years ago when Milo Yiannopoulos was there to give a speech and they had to cancel the event.

In addition to the violent ones, you've had countless numbers of events cancelled or shut down due to leftist brats who have stormed into these events shouting down speakers, heckling them, screaming to the point the events have had to be stopped due to the constant disruption. Here is a list from a few years ago

Go ahead and give me a list of all the conservative groups that have done this on college campuses to leftist speakers. Should be pretty easy since you claimed the left learned this behavior from the right, isn't it, Pinocchio?

We

Conservatives are terrified snowflakes who call the cops at the drop of a hat.

More than likely it wasn't any conservative that called the cops. It was likely the campus police that called for backup when the lowlifes started breaking through them.

Violent Leftists shut down TPUSA Event at University of New Mexico​

Wonder what the response would be by the college, government and media if Trump supporters went around shoving college security out of their way, storming into lecture halls and completely shut down the event with threats and violence?

You KNOW what it would be: they would be called terrorists and an out of control domestric threat to democracy by Joe Bedpan, and Garland and the FBI would be sent out to investigate and prosecute.

But before anyone asks about J6, yes, but that was over something very IMPORTANT: a national election. And I'll say it again, it was about the way Trump lost and whether he lost FAIRLY, legitimately, not just that he lost. And there is every reason (including the confessions in Time Magazine) to believe the election was stolen.

But these people at the school were totally gonzo, tearing the place apart, and over what? Some girl came to talk to interested alumni about the goals and views of conservatism?

Last edited:
Once again showing the leftists mantra of "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

EXCLUSIVE: Violent Student Protesters Shut Down Tomi Lahren Speech at University of New Mexico

This isn't protesting, it's actively trying to stop people from hearing someone they want to hear speak on political issues. It's Stormtrooper/Red Guard 101, right out of the 1930's Weimar's downfall playbook.
Of course Conservative agenda has many faults. Nevertheless, Progressives once again demonstrate that they are the greatest threat to Democracy since WWII.

All those idiots accomplished was to convince those in attendance that indeed, we have a terrible problem of leftwing oppression, intolerance and suppression of free thought in this country.
Sadly, America may be on the verge of Progressive Tyranny. Only time will tell.

I am grateful to Tomi Lahren for defending our Freedom.

I disagree with Tomi Lahren's view that most men are trash. But I have great respect and gratitude to her for standing against Progressive Totalitarianism.

Winston Churchill had many faults and he was racist against people of India. Joseph Stalin had many faults. But 1941 was not the time to even think about their faults.

Not when their citizens were the largest standing army on the planet with 300 million guns and a trillion rounds of ammo.
That is absolute nascence. Guns are useful only for murder and suicide.

Without Free Press, most people will agree with Totalitarian Regime.

That is absolute nascence. Guns are useful only for murder and suicide.

Without Free Press, most people will agree with Totalitarian Regime.

Without guns there IS no free press, and no totalitarian regime has ever gotten off the ground until they successfully disarmed the PEOPLE.

Wonder what the response would be by the college, government and media if Trump supporters went around shoving college security out of their way, storming into lecture halls and completely shut down the event with threats and violence?

You KNOW what it would be: they would be called terrorists and an out of control domestric threat to democracy by Joe Bedpan, and Garland and the FBI would be sent out to investigate and prosecute.

But before anyone asks about J6, yes, but that was over something very IMPORTANT: a national election. And I'll say it again, it was about the way Trump lost and whether he lost FAIRLY, legitimately, not just that he lost. And there is every reason (including the confessions in Time Magazine) to believe the election was stolen.

But these people at the school were totally gonzo, tearing the place apart, and over what? Some girl came to talk to interested alumni about the goals and views of conservatism?

That's because the root word for news is "new" and there is nothing new about this kind of behavior from the left.

When a leftist speaks we want everybody to hear what they have to say: open borders, higher taxes, priority for weirdos in dresses, taking away our guns, defunding the police, cashless bail, more expensive green initatives, prisoner release............

When somebody from the right speaks, the left fears we will bring more people to our side because conservatism is pragmatism. There are people on the left that actually have common sense as few as there are. When they hear a conservative speak, they think to themselves "Now that makes sense to me!"

So of course they need to stop that. They can't allow the conservative message to pollute their flock. Logic is the biggest threat to the left.

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.

Donald Trump: (04:42)
Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election, and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

-------------------

Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.

Crowd: (07:11)
Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!

------------------

Let’s go back eight week.” We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

Donald Trump: (12:34)
For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans, and that’s what they are. There’s so many weak Republicans.

-------------------

We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. If he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.

Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing

Nothing leading any non TDS moron to think this is incitement.

Nothing leading any non TDS moron to think this is incitement.
The Senate majority leader said Trumpyberra was practically and morally responsible for the events at the Capitol that day.

It was his final "Hail Mary" and giant "Fuck You" to the Americans who vote him out of office.

The Senate majority leader said Trumpyberra was practically and morally responsible for the events at the Capitol that day.

It was his final "Hail Mary" and giant "Fuck You" to the Americans who vote him out of office.

That isn't incitement, and when you use the term practically, you know you are gaslighting, and don't care.

Forum List

Back