Violent act against homosexuals caught on video

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Dec072020
Pushback Against Politicization of Sports?
Sports are no longer neutral territory. As we saw when athletes in a variety of sports literally knelt in obeisance to Marxist terrorists while Black Lives Matter race riots were raging, sports have been absorbed by the militantly woke left. Moonbats have literally planted their flag on the conquered territory — although that flag suffered some damage during a British soccer game:
Jamie Vardy scored in the 90th minute to give Leicester a 2-1 victory at Sheffield United in the Premier League on Sunday.
While celebrating the big goal, he slid into a corner Gay Power flag, snapping the pole:

Kudos to Vardy. Whether deliberately or otherwise, he reclaimed the field from leftist politics in the name of athletics.

Predictably, Twitter resounds with pearl-clutching moonbats shrieking in outrage at this act of blasphemy. Stand by for Jamie Vardy’s cancelation.

CFCLUI

@cfclui

disgusting behaviour from Vardy to show his feelings towards the LGBTQ community, kicking their flag down. kick homophobic people like him out of the game

Of course he must be destroyed

Dec072020
Sports are no longer neutral territory. As we saw when athletes in a variety of sports literally knelt in obeisance to Marxist terrorists while Black Lives Matter race riots were raging, sports have been absorbed by the militantly woke left. Moonbats have literally planted their flag on the conquered territory — although that flag suffered some damage during a British soccer game:
Jamie Vardy scored in the 90th minute to give Leicester a 2-1 victory at Sheffield United in the Premier League on Sunday.
While celebrating the big goal, he slid into a corner Gay Power flag, snapping the pole:

Kudos to Vardy. Whether deliberately or otherwise, he reclaimed the field from leftist politics in the name of athletics.

Predictably, Twitter resounds with pearl-clutching moonbats shrieking in outrage at this act of blasphemy. Stand by for Jamie Vardy’s cancelation.

CFCLUI
@cfclui

disgusting behaviour from Vardy to show his feelings towards the LGBTQ community, kicking their flag down. kick homophobic people like him out of the game

Apart from Premier League sides still 'taking the knee' in support of BLM before kick-off, two weekends have also been devoted to; Rainbow Laces; were Captain's armbands, corner flags, substitute boards, programmes, are all adorned with the Gay 'rainbow' flag in support of LGBT inclusion.

I watched that game on Sunday and am pretty sure Jamie Vardi's assault on the corner flag was accidental.

1607414961884.png
1607415424119.png

https://www.premierleague.com/RainbowLaces

At all Premier League fixtures across the two Matchweeks, there will be Rainbow Laces ball plinths, handshake boards and substitutes boards as well as the LED perimeter boards at the stadiums highlighting the campaign.

All quite inocent so why are you trying to stir things up? You wouldn;t be so homophobic if your son was Gay!

Attachments

• 1607415055620.png
    1607415055620.png
    386.4 KB · Views: 15
Personally, I'm sick of the term: Homophobic. The reason, there is no such thing. There are obviously individuals/religious groups that don't like homosexuals, or the LGBTQ people. That dislike is not a phobia. An actual phobia is an "unrealistic fear" of something. My daughter has an actual phobia. Hers is Arachnophobia. An unrealistic fear of spiders. If she sees a spider in the house, she is running in the opposite direction pleading for someone to kill it and won't go into the room until it has been dispatched. THAT...is a phobia. I know of no person that runs screaming in fear of encountering anyone in the LGBTQ community. The emotion they experience could more accurately be described as: homorevulsion or homodisgust, but not a phobia.
As for myself, I don't give a damn about them one way or another, which is the same feeling I have for all humans.

Dec072020

CFCLUI
@cfclui

Apart from Premier League sides still 'taking the knee' in support of BLM before kick-off, two weekends have also been devoted to; Rainbow Laces; were Captain's armbands, corner flags, substitute boards, programmes, are all adorned with the Gay 'rainbow' flag in support of LGBT inclusion.

I watched that game on Sunday and am pretty sure Jamie Vardi's assault on the corner flag was accidental.

View attachment 426458 View attachment 426463

Premier League official news, stats, results & videos

At all Premier League fixtures across the two Matchweeks, there will be Rainbow Laces ball plinths, handshake boards and substitutes boards as well as the LED perimeter boards at the stadiums highlighting the campaign.

All quite inocent so why are you trying to stir things up? You wouldn;t be so homophobic if your son was Gay!

Debooonked !
Clearly a violent homophobic act....im outraged
He must be destroyed or reeducated

Forum List

Back