Violence will keep Trump in office.

Trump has nothing to do with what goes on in cities and he has tried to calm things.

That’s right, He’s completely blameless. He’s only the President after all and the buck stops way before it gets to His desk.

Since he has nothing to do with how cities run their business you, sir, are full of shit.

I guess the phrase “insure domestic tranquillity” is lost on St Trumpy.

There’ll be rioting in the streets if St Trumpy doesn’t get re-elected.

No there won't. Most who vote for Trump aren't anything like the Dems who hit the streets when Hitlery lost.

I sure hope you aren't holding your breath for those riots. LOL

There's rioting in the streets now with St Trumpy as president. Why would it be any different if He gets reelected?

Well since Dems run the cities those rioters are terrorizing and Trump has nothing to do with goes on in cities, I'd say you are full of shit.

Maybe He could try being a calming influence rather than a dog whistle blowing asshole.

Maybe the knuckleheads running those cities should be the calming influence especially since they are the cause of the whole thing. Trump can't tell cities what to do.

Hell they screamed like stuck pigs when he sent Federal Agents in to protect Federal buildings.

Trump has nothing to do with what goes on in cities and he has tried to calm things.
Can you show me an instance of tRump trying to calm things?

That’s right, He’s completely blameless. He’s only the President after all and the buck stops way before it gets to His desk.

Since he has nothing to do with how cities run their business you, sir, are full of shit.

I guess the phrase “insure domestic tranquillity” is lost on St Trumpy.

LMAO Of course you want to blame Trump. I doubt you would be blaming HItlery if she were POTUS.

The Dem leaders in those cities are responsible. Not the POTUS.

You are still FULL. OF. SHIT.

No there won't. Most who vote for Trump aren't anything like the Dems who hit the streets when Hitlery lost.

There's rioting in the streets now with St Trumpy as president. Why would it be any different if He gets reelected?

Well since Dems run the cities those rioters are terrorizing and Trump has nothing to do with goes on in cities, I'd say you are full of shit.

Maybe He could try being a calming influence rather than a dog whistle blowing asshole.

Maybe the knuckleheads running those cities should be the calming influence especially since they are the cause of the whole thing. Trump can't tell cities what to do.

Hell they screamed like stuck pigs when he sent Federal Agents in to protect Federal buildings.

He asked them if they wanted Fed assistance to try to calm things and got told hell no. What else would you like him to do??

He asked them if they wanted Fed assistance to try to calm things and got told hell no. What else would you like him to do??
Lol, that's not "calming things".

Try again.

Try again.

How bout you come up with a "calming things" scenario. I doubt yours would work at all.

Try again.

Try again.

How bout you come up with a "calming things" scenario. I doubt yours would work at all.

Try again.
So, you've got nuthin'.

Not a surprise.

Try again.

Try again.
So, you've got nuthin'.

Not a surprise.

Sound like you got nothing.

Not a surprise.

Oh and its not Trumps responsibility to end rioting in cities. Its the responsibility of the Mayor of that city and the Governor of that State.

The Governor should be the one with the calming influence. After all it is HIS state.

Trump has done NOTHING to "calm" things and much to inflame the violence, because he believes the violence helps his campaign. He can run on law and order just like Richard Nixon did in the 1970's. That was very successful for Nixon. But Trump forgets that the Republicans were the challengers that election. The Democrats were the incumbants. Nixon's election was a reaction to Johnson's failure to quell the unrest.

Trump's solution is to ignore the issues which are causing the unrest, and send in the military to "dominate" the protestors. As with all things Trump, anyone who disagrees with his approach is in favour of rioting, and his refusal to even acknowledge the problem with policing is no surprise. This is a President who told police not to be so gentle when they were arresting suspects.

Trump keeps trying to scare voters about the dangers of "Joe Biden's America" using actual footage from Donald Trump's America. It's not working. Trump isn't the "alternative" to what's currently going on in America right now, he's the cause of it. Big difference.

Trump has done NOTHING to "calm" things and much to inflame the violence, because he believes the violence helps his campaign. He can run on law and order just like Richard Nixon did in the 1970's. That was very successful for Nixon. But Trump forgets that the Republicans were the challengers that election. The Democrats were the incumbants. Nixon's election was a reaction to Johnson's failure to quell the unrest.

Trump's solution is to ignore the issues which are causing the unrest, and send in the military to "dominate" the protestors. As with all things Trump, anyone who disagrees with his approach is in favour of rioting, and his refusal to even acknowledge the problem with policing is no surprise. This is a President who told police not to be so gentle when they were arresting suspects.

Trump keeps trying to scare voters about the dangers of "Joe Biden's America" using actual footage from Donald Trump's America. It's not working. Trump isn't the "alternative" to what's currently going on in America right now, he's the cause of it. Big difference.

Gee. Seems to me I remember it was Dem mayors and Dem Governors who told the police to stand down. They sat and watched their "peaceful protesters/rioters loot and burn businesses in their cities. It sure as hell wasn't Trump.

Oh and Trump has no say as to what happens in cities. Its the responsibility of the Mayor and the Governor in that State.

Trump doesn't have to "scare" voters. Voters can see what's going on all on their own. They know who's at fault and it sure as hell isn't Trump.

You sure are a clueless whiny little shit.

The riots and looting are encouraged and supported by Dimwinger mayors, governors, and those in DC......and they refuse help Trump has offered so they can watch their own cities burn to the ground.

Only brain dead morons think they can blame Trump for the Dimwinger riots. That would be you.

Too bad everyone knows the libs have done everything in their power to make the bolded worse.

The charade is becoming clear.

Trump's in charge. those are his problems to solve, not the Democrats...

1598917398911.png

Watch the white house press briefing from today....stick with it until the last line....Kailey comes prepared and ready for a fight...what an awesome woman...screw that what an awesome human....

Too bad everyone knows the libs have done everything in their power to make the bolded worse.

The charade is becoming clear.

Trump's in charge. those are his problems to solve, not the Democrats...

View attachment 382890

You sure are funny. Trump isn't in charge of cities. Mayors and Governors of the State are in charge of what happens there.

They brought this on themselves by telling the police departments to stand down. The whole mess is on them, not Trump. Oh and you can bet voters have been watching. They know who to blame even if you don't.

Wonder if those Dem knuckleheads will get re-elected?? I'd bet the citizens in those cities know who to blame.

You sure are funny. Trump isn't in charge of cities. Mayors and Governors of the State are in charge of what happens there.

Trump is President. Either he's running the country or he isn't. Not to worry, after November, he won't be.

Sure he's President but he has no control over what cities do. He offered them support and they told him to go to hell.

After November he will still be POTUS. Good thing most voters aren't as full of bull shit as you are.

Forum List

Back