VIDEO: This Video Proves that Donald Trump Won the 2020 Presidential Election

Nothing. For very most Germans Donald Trump is a persona non grata. There is nothing to discuss about this weird idiot any longer. Not from progressives nor from conservatives. With him the USA lost a lot - and in the happy end he lost. There is no new end after a happy end.

?

I don't have any idea what you like to say to me with ts video.

Question: Do you seriosly think about to give Donald Trump - a man with a narcissistic personality disorder - the possibility to destroy the whole planet?

Last edited:
KzBqB7S.jpg
All you've done here Mac, besides parrot the liberal line in this, is show that corruption is not secluded to Democrats only.. Now, I am not sure why Trump was such a threat to these Republican's, or why judges would risk their credibility to keep Trump from winning a second term, but until we have all the facts, and that doesn't mean the sideshow bull shit we've been fed so far, but real facts and resolution to this is the only way we are going to rid our branches of government of the corruption that left unchecked will destroy this country...

Now Mac1958, you can pull your usual crap and give nothing but a thanks, and mock and scoff to like minded, weak minded individuals on this board who's only real interest in here is to stir shit, and muck rake...Or, you can finally show the board here that you actually DO have some intelligence, and civility to have a discussion and make a case as to why you are buying into the conventional story line of the left here...

I won't hold my breath, but the choice is yours...Discuss, or continue to be considered just another worthless troll in here...

ATTN flacaltenn
To the mod who moved this thread: I went out of my way to make absolutely sure that the first post complied in every way with Politics section rules. Whoever moved this thread needs to move it back.
I wouldn't hold my breath...There's a few mods in here that seem to be able to do whatever they want without any form of accountability....

Well, I hope you are right, but my experience with political message boards are that the mod core conducts themselves as much as the administrator LET'S them do....If credibility of the rules of this site were important to this person whom ever it is, the few mod's that abuse the rules, and assert their authority as a political weapon wouldn't be moderators anymore...If allowed to even post.

Well, I hope you are right, but my experience with political message boards are that the mod core conducts themselves as much as the administrator LET'S them do....If credibility of the rules of this site were important to this person whom ever it is, the few mod's that abuse the rules, and assert their authority as a political weapon wouldn't be moderators anymore...If allowed to even post.
Well, they need to raise operating expenses, obviously, and I would donate if not for the corrupt GodMod.

I see Mac1958 has graced us with his usual hit and run tactic. Throw something against the wall then not have the intellect or the balls to continue to talk about his post when challenged...

This points to a character flaw that I am sure permeates his real life as well, and that is cowardice...

Think about it...His arguments are in most cases just repost of liberal talking points, and or insult. In fact, I don't recall when I have ever seen him engage anyone other than the safety of other progressives that will agree with him on any given subject. There is NO originality there....

Ah well, so be it...in most cases ignoring his posts are the order of the day with posters like him. But, my rule is that I don't use the actual ignore function, in hopes that some day there will be useful conversation...Like there was 20 years ago on political boards..I am often disappointed...

Well, they need to raise operating expenses, obviously, and I would donate if not for the corrupt GodMod.

I feel the same way...I've been on Message boards for over 25 years now...Started with long defunct Whistle Stopper.

In the begining on that site there were actual intellectuals there...From Acedemia, Government, and the professions...I believe one was a Lt. Gov.

Now, we rarely agreed on political issues, but respect was always the first order, and in order to argue successfully, one had to bring fact, with back up from credible sources (something slim today) and be civil...

Those days are gone today, and that is truly sad.

Forum List

Back