Video-Perfect Example of American Child Experiencing Potentially Life-Scarring ‘Childhood Trauma’

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
1*BpsGvmSFaR18i692rzFibg.jpeg

I found this recorded act of Child Emotional Maltreatment published on this Facebook page where some viewers shared their belief this is a “staged” scene.

https://www.facebook.com/myhoodreport/

If not staged, I am curious to learn if this is the first time Little Innocent “Cutie” Toddler experienced a potentially life scarring traumatic event that a reasonably responsible, caring, loving single or married mom could have easily prevented her child from witnessing? I’m talking about a mom genuinely focused on placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of her child or children.

Recently, I learned more than sixty percent of American infants, toddlers, children and teens experience “Childhood Trauma,” a medical disease/condition I learned can affect a human being’s emotional and physical health throughout our entire lifetime.

How Child Abuse Primes the Brain for Future Mental Illness | TIME.com

If this was staged I hope Lil Cutie was given lots of hugs and reassurance after witnessing that bit of, staged or not, human madness.

Peace.
___
*Are you familiar with America's current National Health Crisis?*

Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Forum List

Back