Video on What Happens When Morons Rob the Strong

One of my favorites was always the 67 year old man who beat up some "tough guy" on a bus.

My favorite part is at the end when the black dude says, "Bring a ambalance. Bring a ambalance." :lol:

One of my favorites was always the 67 year old man who beat up some "tough guy" on a bus.

My favorite part is at the end when the black dude says, "Bring a ambalance. Bring a ambalance." :lol:

There goes his street cred.....beat up by an old white dude.

When I first watched the video I was wondering what the black dude was thinking. You could tell this white dude was trouble from the beginning. Then while searching for the video to post here I came across an interview with the black dude. He explained that he was drunk, and knew the white guy would kick his ass because he was a big dude. :lol:

When I first watched the video I was wondering what the black dude was thinking. You could tell this white dude was trouble from the beginning. Then while searching for the video to post here I came across an interview with the black dude. He explained that he was drunk, and knew the white guy would kick his ass because he was a big dude. :lol:

"I was going to go get some weed for my arthritis" lol

How long are black guys like this, not all blacks mind you, but guys like this guy, how long are they going to try to assplain away all their stupid shit because "Dat guy was saying raysiss shit to me?"

"I was going to go get some weed for my arthritis" lol

How long are black guys like this, not all blacks mind you, but guys like this guy, how long are they going to try to assplain away all their stupid shit because "Dat guy was saying raysiss shit to me?"

When I first watched the video I hated the guy, but in fairness I did like him a little more after his "assplaination". At least he did admit where he was wrong, but he seemed to be trying to save face by calling the man a racist. We all do the same thing when we do something we regret.

Forum List

Back