VIDEO: Hundreds Return to Protest Outside Armed White Couple’s Home in St. Louis

The District Attorney in St. Louis, Missouri, no doubt knows the couple are protected by the Castle Doctrine, but we have to remember that she is both a Marxist and a puppet of George Soros, so she will do whatever she can to circumvent the law and have the McCloskey couple arrested. Marxist oppression, it's what they do. She's a douchebag.

Btw: this is off topic, but that promising thread was closed for some reason

Trump is 100% correct that 99% of the people with the wuflu will be just fine

This is straight up domestic terrorism. They chanted:

"If we don’t get no justice, then they don’t get no peace,”

Exactly what justice do they want? These radical terrorists want to be careful. McCloskey has deep enough pockets to hire a Blackwater security team.

Simple. These people obviously have no jobs (supported by the government). The city is obviously neglecting to protect the safety of its taxpayers.
STEP ONE: STOP PAYING YOUR TAXES.
STEP TWO: HIRE YOUR OWN SECURITY WITH SERIOUS PROTECTION.
STEP THREE: SEND THE BILL TO THE MAYOR AND SUE HIS FUCKING ASS.

I prefer AK47 with 100 round drum. Never hire a boy to do a man's job.

102381_01_chinese_100_round_ak_47_drum_m_640.jpg

This is straight up domestic terrorism. They chanted:

"If we don’t get no justice, then they don’t get no peace,”

Exactly what justice do they want? These radical terrorists want to be careful. McCloskey has deep enough pockets to hire a Blackwater security team.

Him and his wife knows what to do. All he needs to say is, "Hello to my little friend!"

05.gif

I just had dinner with my parents, and these were commenting that the plastic ketchup bottle was low on ketchup, and hard to get more out. I said straight up, over in Venezuela right now, they are cooking the family dog, to avoid starving to death, and our big concern is not enough ketchup coming out of the plastic bottle.
I very seriously doubt that.
It's true. Many have resorted to eating dogs.
In Ven....... there are female doctors giving blowjobs for a package of toilet paper rolls.

I just had dinner with my parents, and these were commenting that the plastic ketchup bottle was low on ketchup, and hard to get more out. I said straight up, over in Venezuela right now, they are cooking the family dog, to avoid starving to death, and our big concern is not enough ketchup coming out of the plastic bottle.
I very seriously doubt that.
I doubt it too...as bad as things are in that country, Fido was gone LONG ago!

The AK 47 looks good in theory but the quality of the steel is shit. Run 100 rounds through it as fast as you can and you'll burn the rifling off.
The weapon pictured is not an AK. It's an RPK, a longer barreled higher quality version of an AK designed and used as a small unit automatic weapon, available here in semi-auto version.

Last edited:
The AK 47 looks good in theory but the quality of the steel is shit. Run 100 rounds through it as fast as you can and you'll burn the rifling off.
Right, you would know the quality of steel from a half dozen different countries over a 70 year period, right?
That must be why the AK-47 is the most successful, most reliable, most widely used automatic rifle in the history of the planet.

That, and if you try shooting in auto while standing, by the 3rd round it will be soo hard to control, you'll be lucky to even hit anywhere close to the target. .. :cool:
It isn't a 308. It's a 7.62x 39.

Sorry, I assumed you knew the difference. Have you fired the AK and larger 308 weapons? Are you saying you could not make a 6 round burst from an AK accurate?
Of course I know the difference.
Read what I posted. I said on full auto the weapon is virtually uncontrollable.
I'm not a big guy. After 3 rounds on and an AK or BAR or other large caliber weapon, accuracy goes out the window.
I was soo happy the Army had kicked the heavy M14 piece of lumber to the curb when I was drafted into the Army, and had adopted the lightweight easy to control on full auto M16. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back