Video: Brave Iranian Woman Tears Down A “Death to America” Poster – The Crowd Is Heard Chanting,

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Video: Brave Iranian Woman Tears Down A “Death to America” Poster – The Crowd Is Heard Chanting, “Death To The Dictator,”

January 8, 2020 Natalie Dagenhardt 4069 Views 3 Comments

FacebookTwitterPinterestShare0

Qassem Soleimani to the millions of people of Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Middle East, was known as the butcher of families & the destroyer of cities.

But for the Democrats, he was innocent and President Trump was the one that killed an innocent man, but the forget that Soleimani was responsible for at least 600 US soldier deaths in Iraq.
It seems that people in Iran are a lot braver than we think.

A recent Twitter video shows a brave woman tears down a “Death to America” poster.
The crowd is heard chanting, “Death to the dictator,” in a reference to Iran’s Khamenei.
Iranians have no enmity against the U.S. or the American people.

This is a 40-year lie promoted by the mullahs only.
Video below:

Heshmat Alavi@HeshmatAlavi

#Iran

Brave woman tears down a "Death to America" poster.

The crowd is heard chanting, "Death to the dictator," in a reference to @Khamenei_ir.

Iranians have no enmity against the U.S. or the American people.

This is a 40-year lie promoted by the mullahs.

Finish Reading and Video at both links.... guy has a great TWITter feed on Iran

Video: Brave Iranian Woman Tears Down A "Death to America" Poster - The Crowd Is Heard Chanting, "Death To The Dictator," – Right Journalism

Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) on Twitter
be153327bdfd0e63.png

Iran was such a great country before the Mullahs took over.....before the Islamic Revolution....

No wonder Iranian people miss their past!

Iran was such a great country before the Mullahs took over.....before the Islamic Revolution....

The true Persians are great people and I know quite a few. In fact, 2 of my doctors are Iranian and I wouldn't want any other. I hope they clean out the Assahola and the rest of the crowd of terrorists. The people have just about had enough.

The true Persians are great people and I know quite a few. In fact, 2 of my doctors are Iranian and I wouldn't want any other. I hope they clean out the Assahola and the rest of the crowd of terrorists. The people have just about had enough.

I knew a Persian Jew really well ...not only did we work well together we were friends ... competitors .we were always trading and buying shit from each other ...nice guy....lovely family

Always looking for mY 15 and 40 denier nylons
He came over in 79

little guy ...like almost a midget short .....almost lol but tough as nails

I hope she’s ok
If the states goons get thier hands on her ....shes probably finished ...
She could be in a cell, probably raped and bloody .She could be dead already .

Leftist nazis are rooting the state gets Her and justice is served

Attachments

• trump-recklessly-avoids-ww3.jpg
    trump-recklessly-avoids-ww3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 187

Forum List

Back