Video: Bloody Melee erupts at Maple Leafs game! “I’ll f–king kill you!” the fan in the John Tavares jersey yelled before flinging himself at older fan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The older man allegedly touched the girlfriend of the fan in the Tavares jersey, sparking the brawl.

Several fans rushed to the scene and order was quickly restored. Despite strong evidence to the contrary, the fan in the Tavares jersey claimed he was not a fighter.

“I’m not a fighter but don’t f—king touch me,” Tavares jersey guy said to fans attempting to break up the fight.

The Leafs beat the Capitals 7-3.

The older man allegedly touched the girlfriend of the fan in the Tavares jersey, sparking the brawl.

Several fans rushed to the scene and order was quickly restored. Despite strong evidence to the contrary, the fan in the Tavares jersey claimed he was not a fighter.

“I’m not a fighter but don’t f—king touch me,” Tavares jersey guy said to fans attempting to break up the fight.

Look at them violent black thugs go for it.

Hopefully the older guy presses charges...

1st degree felony assault. What did he touch?

Forum List

Back