Video: Black and Latino Women Trump Supporters Need Police Protection ...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
"Two supporters of President Trump, a black woman and a Latino woman–and their children, needed police protection after speaking out at a public memorial for the shooting victims at the El Paso Walmart Wednesday while Trump was in town paying his respects to the survivors and first responders."

Trump-Supporters-El-Paso-Walmart-Gabe-Ramirez-Twitter-08072019-748x420.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

A direct link to video...before Twitter decides it might cause a RIOT and take it down...

Gabe Ramirez on Twitter

People died and some are injured and what trump and his cult are worried about ? Lord trumps feelings and image.

Trump is hated by most decent men and women of the US and the world, even lot of his supporters recognize he is an asshole and they disregarded his character when voting for him, so why complain about the backlash?

People died and some are injured and what trump and his cult are worried about ? Lord trumps feelings and image.

Trump is hated by most decent men and women of the US and the world, even lot of his supporters recognize he is an asshole and they disregarded his character when voting for him, so why complain about the backlash?

You're the asshole. Trump has done great things for millions of Americans.

Yes. The media will praise left wing violence, and use it a an excuse to censor anything the opposition does. They're pathetic scum, and the sooner we start deporting them the better, because the vermin aren't going to stop on their own; their own Party leadership and its media has lost control of their pet scum.

Ill say it again
I cant wait to see the vote counts after theyre broken down into demographics

Women
Blacks
Jews
Latinos

BArring an economic collapse I think the dems are in for a bigger shock than nov 2016

GO ladies !

45453-bethisguy.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not the one hated by most American and the vast majority of the world, trump is.

I'm not the one hated by most American and the vast majority of the world, trump is.

Hating is what leftist assholes like you do best.

I'm not a lefty I'm an independent that call it as is. Butthurt much ?

I'm not a lefty I'm an independent that call it as is. Butthurt much ?

You're an idiot and a clown.

"Two supporters of President Trump, a black woman and a Latino woman–and their children, needed police protection after speaking out at a public memorial for the shooting victims at the El Paso Walmart Wednesday while Trump was in town paying his respects to the survivors and first responders."

A direct link to video...before Twitter decides it might cause a RIOT and take it down...

Gabe Ramirez on Twitter

How many posts does it take until Leftists here admit their violence and evil

That is beyond ignorant

Liberals here are excusing this:

Two supporters of President Trump, a black woman and a Latino woman–and their children, needed police protection after speaking out at a public memorial for the shooting victims at the El Paso Walmart Wednesday while Trump was in town paying his respects to the survivors and first responders."

Gabe Ramirez on Twitter

there you go making judgement. wow, who are you exactly? so your rights trump all of ours? is that what you're trying to say?

Come and show me!!!

there you go making judgement. wow, who are you exactly? so your rights trump all of ours? is that what you're trying to say?

Come and show me!!!
Dittos

Forum List

Back