Vicious unprovoked assault

USMB.jpg

If you don’t have a news link who the guy is, what he’s being charged with Im going to assume they are friends trying to go viral. And you are helping them. You fell for it.

Stupid much? Heads don't snap around like that but on little kids hitting edge of bottom shelf. Ripped shirt.

Just yesterday: more Blacks
Its everday....24-7. 85%/6%

HORROR: Elderly Woman Killed After Being Run Over by Man in Stolen Forklift in Home Depot Parking Lot.

And

Update: A massive manhunt is underway for the Georgia gunman identified as 41-year-old Andre Longmore.
A $10,000 reward was offered in search of Andre Longmore in connection with four murders.

One of his HS honor roll crew filming & laughing perhaps?

If his butt-buddies are recording, does that make it a Hate crime?

Attempted murder in sucker punches deserve death penalty to slow it down. No one would miss the worthless animals.

Last edited:
Stupid much? Heads don't snap around like that but on little kids hitting edge of bottom shelf. Ripped shirt.

Just yesterday: more Blacks
Its everday....24-7. 85%/6%

HORROR: Elderly Woman Killed After Being Run Over by Man in Stolen Forklift in Home Depot Parking Lot.

And

Update: A massive manhunt is underway for the Georgia gunman identified as 41-year-old Andre Longmore.
A $10,000 reward was offered in search of Andre Longmore in connection with four murders.
Dude! It was a tictok or snapchat. Who was filming? If you can't even find a news story on this, it's staged. Kids trying to go viral. You've been duped. That's not hard to do though.

PS. Don't blame black people. This morning I was watching a ESPN piece on Donald Sterling. Remember him? He is the poster child for what's wrong with America

images

One of the thug's homies as they played this particular variation of the knockout game.

You think it was a nice Mormon Boy in his old-fashioned black and white suit, do you?
They were friends. In on it together. Playing you. And you played me because I clicked on it too. How many views has it gotten so far?

As I recall, the Ahmaud Arbery shooting didn't get all that much national coverage until the video of the shooting was made public and exposed some people in law enforcement were trying to sweep it under the rug and pretend like it never happened.

Forum List

Back