Venezuela News

Trump steals more money from Venezuela:

"GUAIDÓ GAVE THE GREEN LIGHT: US ORDERS CITIBANK TO LOOT BCV ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER MILLIONS TO FEDERAL RESERVE"

Laugh all you want, but the simple facts, are facts. The patrol vessel is meant to be fast, and maneuverable. The cruise ship isn't.

You have to be a simpleton to not understand that.
The Naiguatá was 80 meters long with a crew of 43.

Top speed of Naiguata 22 knots. Top speed of Resolute 16 knots. Beam of Naiguata was 11.8m Beam of Resolute is 18m. What does this mean? The Naiguata can accelerate faster than the Resolute. Thus if the Resolute tried to collide with him, the captain of the Naiguata merely needs to order full speed ahead, and a hard right turn and it will simple sail out of range. That's called simple physics.
First, nobody expects such an attack, seconds, ships ain´t sportscars and it takes time to accelerate.

The fuck they don't. If a captain of a ship ever
Fails to expect an attack they are relieved of command. ESPECIALLY if they are sailing in close proximity.

You are ignorant of how ships at sea operate
1587248797597.png

Laugh all you want, but the simple facts, are facts. The patrol vessel is meant to be fast, and maneuverable. The cruise ship isn't.

Top speed of Naiguata 22 knots. Top speed of Resolute 16 knots. Beam of Naiguata was 11.8m Beam of Resolute is 18m. What does this mean? The Naiguata can accelerate faster than the Resolute. Thus if the Resolute tried to collide with him, the captain of the Naiguata merely needs to order full speed ahead, and a hard right turn and it will simple sail out of range. That's called simple physics.
First, nobody expects such an attack, seconds, ships ain´t sportscars and it takes time to accelerate.

Fails to expect an attack they are relieved of command. ESPECIALLY if they are sailing in close proximity.

You know this is an ice breaker. Actually it is an expedition ship. Will you finally apply logics?

Yeah, they are SLOW, but powerful. Note the emphasis on SLOW.

A new falsified Portuguese report blames... ...Venezuela.
It does not include the evidence presented by Venezuela and contains faked radiotraffic.

Yeah, I am really going to believe what a fucking dictator has to say. Get real. Or better yet move to Venezuela and report how wonderful your life is.

I guess I don´t have to tell you who I think the fucking dictator is.

Yeah, losing millions of your population because they can't feed themselves, all while you take in billions.

You're an idiot.

Typical propaganda of the minions of the lord of hunger. Stop sanctions now, tell that this misanthrope. Even Bolton, who follows his convictions, is a way better human.

Maduro and his friends are raping the country.
If they weren't so fucking greedy they could feed their people.

View attachment 325011

Number one......PAY ATTENTION!

It does not include the evidence presented by Venezuela and contains faked radiotraffic.

Yeah, I am really going to believe what a fucking dictator has to say. Get real. Or better yet move to Venezuela and report how wonderful your life is.

Yeah, losing millions of your population because they can't feed themselves, all while you take in billions.

You're an idiot.

Typical propaganda of the minions of the lord of hunger. Stop sanctions now, tell that this misanthrope. Even Bolton, who follows his convictions, is a way better human.

They actually do feed their people, with millions of food boxes two times a month. You won´t bring him down. Maduro runs the only government in South America that is NOT belly up. Amid Corona Lockdown, he´s paying the wages of all small and medium companies, the rents of the country and telecommunication is free.
Your propaganda is nonsense. People starve to death in Colombia and elsewhere but your stupid media is silent. Your cocaine is coming from Colombia, not Venezuela, your government won´t stop it by blaming the wrong guy. With Trump, your fucked. And his sniffing (maybe also cocaine) alternative is probably not any better.

You're an idiot.

They actually do feed their people, with millions of food boxes two times a month. You won´t bring him down. Maduro runs the only government in South America that is NOT belly up. Amid Corona Lockdown, he´s paying the wages of all small and medium companies, the rents of the country and telecommunication is free.
Your propaganda is nonsense. People starve to death in Colombia and elsewhere but your stupid media is silent. Your cocaine is coming from Colombia, not Venezuela, your government won´t stop it by blaming the wrong guy. With Trump, your fucked. And his sniffing (maybe also cocaine) alternative is probably not any better.

Two times a month huh. The average person in Venezuela has lost 20 pounds since that asshole took over.

He, on the other hand, is gaining weight.

You're an idiot.

Two times a month huh. The average person in Venezuela has lost 20 pounds since that asshole took over.

How many did you weigh? 20 Million?

Look at your shitty President who got Corona for you, endless wars and a rotting infrastructure. Only idiots let themselves be fooled and distracted from their own county´s problems.

You're an idiot.

Look at your shitty President who got Corona for you, endless wars and a rotting infrastructure. Only idiots let themselves be fooled and distracted from their own county´s problems.

Trump is trying to get us out of those wars, and your pals the Chinese are the source of the virus.

You're an idiot.

Trump is trying to get us out of those wars, and your pals the Chinese are the source of the virus.

Sure thing...

Forum List

Back