Veggie tales creator says Christian media will soon be forced to cover LGBT topics for kids

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'Veggie Tales' Creator Says Christian Media Will Soon Be Forced to Cover LGBT Topics for Kids
OPINION (CBN) ā€“ ā€˜Veggie Talesā€™ co-creator Phil Vischer says itā€™s inevitable that Christian filmmakers will be forced to address LGBT topics on their shows. ā€œParents are definitely going to have to deal with a growing LGBT presence in childrenā€™s media,ā€ Vischer told The Christian Post. ā€œItā€™s going to show up more and more as the world has decided that LGBT issues are in the same categories as race and civil rights issues. So to say you shouldnā€™t have a same-sex couple on ā€˜Sesame Streetā€™ is the equivalent of saying you shouldnā€™t have a black couple on ā€˜Sesame Street.'ā€

I'd shut down first before kissing the ass of some bully ass pricks. Who in the hell do you assholes like you get off MAKING ppl do what they don't want to lmfao wait until blow back happens bahaha.

My niece used to watch Veggie Tales all the time. It's a genuinely funny show for a Christian cartoon. And since one of the main characters is a cucumber they can make a smooth transition into LGBT issues.

• Banned
My niece used to watch Veggie Tales all the time. It's a genuinely funny show for a Christian cartoon. And since one of the main characters is a cucumber they can make a smooth transition into LGBT issues.

Happy be-lated birthday. =)

It'll be just like Sesame Street with liberals using gay Bert and Ernie being used to brainwash our children.

Nobody can force the media to cover anything

We gave a First Amendment

I think the OP misunderstood the word "Forced" here.
I think the creator of Veggie Tales used the words "Forced."

He did. He meant that they are going to have to address the issue. Have you ever seen Veggie Tales? They are a very inclusive program. Often arguing against bullying and excluding people. He was simply say that they are going to have to address these issues.

Nobody can force the media to cover anything

We gave a First Amendment

I think the OP misunderstood the word "Forced" here.
I think the creator of Veggie Tales used the words "Forced."

He did. He meant that they are going to have to address the issue. Have you ever seen Veggie Tales? They are a very inclusive program. Often arguing against bullying and excluding people. He was simply say that they are going to have to address these issues.

He won't put up a struggle i'm sure. Hell, it's already starting to expand in commercials. It turns me off and I turn it off and send a nasty email to the network.

If you have to force it there is an obvious problem with it.

I read today the Methodist church basically split in half over LGBT
If you have to force it there is an obvious problem with it.

I read today the Methodist church basically split in half over LGBT

I heartily support LGBT. Every red-blooded American man does.

upload_2019-8-18_16-12-19.png

'Veggie Tales' Creator Says Christian Media Will Soon Be Forced to Cover LGBT Topics for Kids
OPINION (CBN) ā€“ ā€˜Veggie Talesā€™ co-creator Phil Vischer says itā€™s inevitable that Christian filmmakers will be forced to address LGBT topics on their shows.
I am rather surprised that this hasn't been done already. How long has it said in the Lord's word so far that such lifestyles are wrong? Oh yeah, since the word was first put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back