Vegas Shooter was a Muzzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLJRlw6XcAA4pf1.jpg

Infowars Predicted Machine Gun Attacks Into Crowds: Witnesses Say Multiple Shooters and Warning

WAITA MINIT--------the jerk with the machine gun was
OLD like me..........sheeeeesh------my rep is shattered
Was it an automatic weapon? Semi autos can be fired so quickly they can sound like machine gun fire to the uninformed.

Sixty four is NOT old-just late middle aged.

Mike (age 69)
Gaza Geezers

Is this the sexagenarian violence we've been hearing about?

Infowars Predicted Machine Gun Attacks Into Crowds: Witnesses Say Multiple Shooters and Warning

Anyone can make a prediction about anything. If it doesn't happen no one really remembers you said it, till it does happen. Some targets are rather obvious. It doesn't mean that when terrorists board, and seize a cruise ship in international waters; that I'm some kind of prophet, or have some inside scoop. It just means that some things are rather obvious, and given enough time it will likely happen...

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

I bet info wars predicted the sun would come up tomorrow too?

What's sad is you leftist assume that when it can be looked up what they said YESTERDAY about it all.
Since you follow bs msm you don't have a clue this is why Obama and Clinton love their victims.

To lazy to take the time and look back in time even a gawd dam day before when they mentioned something was going to happen way before it did.

Why because those who are awake can see the signs it's all in the open.

I bet info wars predicted the sun would come up tomorrow too?

What's sad is you leftist assume that when it can be looked up what they said YESTERDAY about it all.
Since you follow bs msm you don't have a clue this is why Obama and Clinton love their victims.

To lazy to take the time and look back in time even a gawd dam day before when they mentioned something was going to happen way before it did.

Why because those who are awake can see the signs it's all in the open.

So youre saying info wars predicted this attack yesterday? Is someone investigating them?

The brother also told NBC News that Stephen Paddock was retired and was “just a guy” who frequented the hotels, gambled and attended shows. He had “no religious affiliation” and “no political affiliation, he added. “Not an avid gun guy at all,” the brother told “CBS This Morning.”

Lets face it folks, when white people get pissed, instead of seeking help, they grab guns and have a field day harming people......

Figures...you already have your party hat & noise makers out. "white man killing white people ya'all lets celebrate.":lame2:

Anyone can make a predition about anything. If it doesn't happen no one really remembers you said it, till it does happen. Some targets are rather obvious. It doesn't mean that when terrorists board, and seize a cruise ship in international waters; that I'm some kind of prophet, or have some inside scoop. It just means that some things are rather obvious, and given enough time it will likely happen...

It goes deeper than that, one has to watch, actually listen to the shows and follow the media.

I have posted article stating there were going to be attacks and or false flags " OCT/NOV this was a while ago.

We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it loses its constitutional protections.
And what method of 'control' do you think would have prevented this?

The man was a CONVERT not an immigrant.

I agree this might have been prevented, but not by focusing on Muslims.

We need to focus on Radical Jihadists and their minions, which are relatively few and those who communicate with them, not 2 billion Muslims.

Anyone can make a predition about anything. If it doesn't happen no one really remembers you said it, till it does happen. Some targets are rather obvious. It doesn't mean that when terrorists board, and seize a cruise ship in international waters; that I'm some kind of prophet, or have some inside scoop. It just means that some things are rather obvious, and given enough time it will likely happen...

It goes deeper than that, one has to watch, actually listen to the shows and follow the media.

I have posted article stating there were going to be attacks and or false flags " OCT/NOV this was a while ago.

I'm just trying to figure out what is so revolutionary and new about being able to predict attacks like this? White guys have been known to do this for centuries.

Lots of liberals are white. Have you lost your mind?
The difference between White people and liberals is like the difference between Black people and niggas

Last edited:
We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it loses its constitutional protections.
And what method of 'control' do you think would have prevented this?

The man was a CONVERT not an immigrant.

I agree this might have been prevented, but not by focusing on Muslims.

We need to focus on Radical Jihadists and their minions, which are relatively few and those who communicate with them, not 2 billion Muslims.
He wasnt even a convert. He was just a white guy. Theres no proof he was Islamic.

How much effort does it take to convert a semi-automatic weapon to a full automatic weapon? I bet that Paddock bought the guns legally and converted them. And bought ammo by the case. This was entirely predictable, and will happen again. There are enough of these types of weapons out there that anyone that wants one can get one, or a dozen.

You can scream gun control when the shooter used a gun that was already illegal. Criminals will break any and every law you throw at them.

Bad folks are going to do bad things, regardless of laws. Automatic weapons are already illegal. He didn’t buy it at a store.
----------------------------------------------------- hey BBro , just some info for you but i think that this shooter was from Nevada . If so , NEVADA is a Class 3 state last time i bothered to look and Class 3 weapons are available after some background checks . Class 3 weapons are full auto and other weapons . My point is that his automatic weapons were probably legally purchased . I'm just sharing some info that i think is true BBro !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back