Vegas Cop Shot In Head

How long before the neighborhood snipers turn Democrat cities into Kosovo.?

The second shooting on Monday night involved an armed man wearing body armor.

Lombardo said police and federal agents guarding a federal building in downtown Las Vegas shot the man when he reached for his firearm at 11:22 p.m.

Lombardo said the man was an open-carry individual and was seen walking among protesters as the demonstration was dying down before the shooting.
------------------------------

I suspect it was not a protestor.

That was a separate incident that occurred downtown

Those "peaceful protesting Democrats". You own all this bullshit, libtardos.

"What the local sheriff says were two protest-related shootings in Las Vegas Monday night left a Las Vegas police officer on life support and resulted in the death of a suspect at another scene.

Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joe Lombardo told reporters in an overnight briefing that the demonstrations "led to" both indcidents."

I feel its retarded to expect peaceful protests against consistent systemic violence towards a group. Too bad the guy got shot (or maybe good a thing he got shot according to his deeds) but its just retarded that people actually have the nerve to expect someone to keep turning the other cheek when they are getting killed and the system is openly doing everything they can to protect and honor the killers. Fuck all you slimy bastards that turn a blind eye to the violence wreaked on the Black and brown communities and then whine like bitches when a cop catches a bullet.

"What the local sheriff says were two protest-related shootings in Las Vegas Monday night left a Las Vegas police officer on life support and resulted in the death of a suspect at another scene.

Metropolitan Police Department Sheriff Joe Lombardo told reporters in an overnight briefing that the demonstrations "led to" both indcidents."

I feel its retarded to expect peaceful protests against consistent systemic violence towards a group. Too bad the guy got shot (or maybe good a thing he got shot according to his deeds) but its just retarded that people actually have the nerve to expect someone to keep turning the other cheek when they are getting killed and the system is openly doing everything they can to protect and honor the killers. Fuck all you slimy bastards that turn a blind eye to the violence wreaked on the Black and brown communities and then whine like bitches when a cop catches a bullet.

Set your sails towards Africa, no white on black boogeyman there.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up. You are not entitled to riot because cop fucked up.

And remove those diversity quotas for these morons, there is no reward for appeasement as we see.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up. You are not entitled to riot because cop fucked up.
Nah cave chimp. Im going to stay right here.

if you want me to shut up you are free to try your best to accomplish that tremendous task. Let me know when you grow a pair.

if you want me to shut up you are free to try your best to accomplish that tremendous task. Let me know when you grow a pair.

Once you start looting, I start shooting. These are the rules.

Once you start looting, I start shooting. These are the rules.
You told me to shut up. When are you going to make me cave chimp?

According to a police briefing a half an hour ago he's still on life support. A buddy of mine on the force was standing ten feet from him when he got shot

Shay.jpg

I wonder if any of the Vegas "protesters" remember who it was that came to their rescue in 2017 when the Mandala Bay shooter started his reign of terror ?

Maybe if y'all stopped your 'consistent systematic violence' in every inner city in this nation every single day in America, you wouldn't be getting treated like shit by every police force in this nation.

Maybe if y'all stopped your 'consistent systematic violence' in every inner city in this nation every single day in America, you wouldn't be getting treated like shit by every police force in this nation.
Yall started your consistent systematic violence first. We didnt migrate to this bitch willingly. Your violence was brought to us and extended to us once we got here.

Ass-Lips is your typical taker with an indoctrinated victim mentality.
Nothing makes them happy, especially themselves!
Another angry black man....so sad.

Yall need to stop your whining. Then you have the nerve to call me a victim. :)

Be happy!
You're getting some Confederate monuments taken down and your brothers can keep the shit that they stole.
But you ain't gonna get no reparations and nothing else isn't going to change.
If you lived through the 60's riots, you already know this.
The only thing to eventually come out of that was, I will admit, you were thrown an affirmative action bone.
But, that was it.

You are a victim...... you're a victim of your own fucked up attitude.

Put chains on a free man and he will dream of freedom. Put chains on a slave and he thinks only of getting to wield the whip himself some day.

That's you guy...... you're a slave in your own mind, and you probably always will be. That's why you don't even bother to try and go away from us, even though you profess to hate us so much..... your "evil white man" demons are all in your head, and you know it.

Put chains on a free man and he will dream of freedom. Put chains on a slave and he thinks only of getting to wield the whip himself some day.

That's you guy...... you're a slave in your own mind, and you probably always will be. That's why you don't even bother to try and go away from us, even though you profess to hate us so much..... your "evil white man" demons are all in your head, and you know it.
You forgot the last part of the quote. Goes something like this.

Put chains on a real man and you are going to have a fucking problem escaping with your life the first chance he gets to fuck your shit up.

I dont bother to get away from you because I going to rub it your face. You dont like it? You can try and do something about it...but we all know you wont.

This is the trap of a victim identity.

That's why the Dimms propagate it so much; for power and control over their adherents.
It flies in the face of personal liberty, freedom, and Capitalism.

Forum List

Back