Vast swaths of America are shrinking - Almost all of them voted Trump

It would be amazing if those things were true. They are not.
Your numbers are from June Loon. Catch the fuck up! ;)

I do believe that arguing about the location is not as important as the ethnic group.
Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat
Latinos vote primarily for democrats
and those two groups are the least likely to get vaccinated....true story.

9627_Figure_1.png

1140-covid-vaccine-by-ethnicity-01.imgcache.rev.web.700.403.jpg

Census was mostly good news for Democrats. However, as long as Republican state legislatures are allowed to redraw districts, they will continue to rig the system.

We MUST past HR1 and the John Lewis bill. This process MUST be taken out of the hands of politicos. If that means a carveout on filibuster - So be it.
Manchin and Sinema have to approve a carve out.

All i know is the states losing the most house seats are blue.

that’s really all that matters

you can try to spin it any way you want but that’s the bottom line
When people move from blue states to red…..Guess how they vote?

I do believe that arguing about the location is not as important as the ethnic group.
Blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat
Latinos vote primarily for democrats
and those two groups are the least likely to get vaccinated....true story.
Trump voters/ Republicans are the least likely to be vaxed my friend. FACT

I think Ol' Joe is beginning to figure out that bipartisan support for almost everything is non-existent. He now seems open to an exception for constitutionally protected rights such as voting.
Manchin was bought and paid for when his wife was tapped for a co-chair position in the Appalachian Regional Commission by Biden.
Joe is Silly Putty in Schumer's Senate tent.

Trump voters/ Republicans are the least likely to be vaxed my friend. FACT

I gave you the percentages, now spin away all you want.

Census was mostly good news for Democrats. However, as long as Republican state legislatures are allowed to redraw districts, they will continue to rig the system.

We MUST past HR1 and the John Lewis bill. This process MUST be taken out of the hands of politicos. If that means a carveout on filibuster - So be it.

Bummer....but that is why we have pols.

So, it stays in their hands and does not get moved to your ass licking federal pols.

Again, this isn't about Trump.
And thinking about it, with all the rave by the media regarding the dementia ridden Manchurian President's
handling of the office, he should be at 80% approval.
It’s about recent partisan politics
Neither Obama nor Trump were consistently over 50 percent with Trump never cracking 50
In fact, Trump struggled to stay above 40

Daily Wire? - No thanks :itsok:

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

And we're supposed to believe Slate?

It’s about recent partisan politics
Neither Obama nor Trump were consistently over 50 percent with Trump never cracking 50
In fact, Trump struggled to stay above 40
You really would have to scratch the surface to get to the truth on that.
Lies, media, and fake dossier's from your tribe has that affect on the low IQ minds from your tribe.

Forum List

Back