• Skye

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I have to admit every since I was young I loved beauty contests and judging looks of both men and women.
It's especially fun because I get to remove myself from the equation!

That being said, please place your vote for the USMB Beauty (Female)

I mean, you can vote for a guy also (whatever floats your boat) - but the intent is for women!

Since I don't actually KNOW what a lot of ladies look like on here, and, only know by word of mouth who may or may not be attractive, I apologize in advance to those who are quite beautiful that I have left off the list.

Write ins are allowed.

(NOTE: I left 2 women off this list on purpose because I really like them - that doesn't mean I don't like the ladies on this list though - but I'm not sure they would not be pissed off if I put them on here....)

I have to admit every since I was young I loved beauty contests and judging looks of both men and women.
It's especially fun because I get to remove myself from the equation!

That being said, please place your vote for the USMB Beauty (Female)

I mean, you can vote for a guy also (whatever floats your boat) - but the intent is for women!

Since I don't actually KNOW what a lot of ladies look like on here, and, only know by word of mouth who may or may not be attractive, I apologize in advance to those who are quite beautiful that I have left off the list.

Write ins are allowed.

(NOTE: I left 2 women off this list on purpose because I really like them - that doesn't mean I don't like the ladies on this list though - but I'm not sure they would not be pissed off if I put them on here....)

Haven't seen pictures of everyone. That said these three in the listed order are the most beautiful to me internally:

1. koshergrl
2. jillian
3. Lucy Hamilton

Forum List

Back