USMB Avies you like the most.

There are a few G.T. had that I really liked! I need to go back and find some of them and use them myself....

van-halen-1984-album-cover-672x372.jpg

Cereal Killers.
The meaning of this avatar, which I used to honor more often when I was a noob, and I should honor more now. . . .

For those of you who have the your post count in the several tens of thousands should take heed. . . .

A Google image search reveals. . . .

Silence is golden

Meaning
A proverbial saying, often used in circumstances where it is thought that saying nothing is preferable to speaking.
Silence is golden - meaning and origin.

quote-wise-men-speak-because-they-have-something-to-say-fools-because-they-have-to-say-something-plato-146515.jpg

remember-not-only-to-say-the-right-thing-in-the-right-place-but-far-more-difficult-still-to-leave-unsaid-the-wrong-thing-at-the-tempting-moment2.jpg

Better-to-remain-silent-and-be-thought-a-fool-than-to-speak-and-remove-all-doubt_.jpg

Which, when you think about it, is sort of an odd thing to have as an avie for an administrator if you want to promote folks to generate content. :eusa_think:

Cereal Killers.
The meaning of this avatar, which I used to honor more often when I was a noob, and I should honor more now. . . .

For those of you who have the your post count in the several tens of thousands should take heed. . . .

A Google image search reveals. . . .

Silence is golden

Meaning
A proverbial saying, often used in circumstances where it is thought that saying nothing is preferable to speaking.
Silence is golden - meaning and origin.

quote-wise-men-speak-because-they-have-something-to-say-fools-because-they-have-to-say-something-plato-146515.jpg

remember-not-only-to-say-the-right-thing-in-the-right-place-but-far-more-difficult-still-to-leave-unsaid-the-wrong-thing-at-the-tempting-moment2.jpg

Better-to-remain-silent-and-be-thought-a-fool-than-to-speak-and-remove-all-doubt_.jpg

Which, when you think about it, is sort of an odd thing to have as an avie for an administrator if you want to promote folks to generate content. :eusa_think:

Interesting thought.....
Maybe he means it only for himself :)

As for me, I don't talk much in real life, here, I can be thought a fool and don't care - very freeing !

Forum List

Back