'Using tools made me feel like a superwoman’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A huge demand for workers and most new applicants need not have training.

Construction workers in the US are in demand and earn high salaries, yet women make up less than 10% of the industry in the country.

One woman in New York is setting out to change that by training girls as young as six to work with tools.

Video @ 'Using tools made me feel like a superwoman’

Construction workers in the US are in demand and earn high salaries, yet women make up less than 10% of the industry in the country.

One woman in New York is setting out to change that by training girls as young as six to work with tools.

'Using tools made me feel like a superwoman’

I understand that some women can use 'tools' and it makes them 'feel' like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Check with that sassyIrishBitch; she could prolly give you some drugs & alcohol to go with those tools

Come on lefties. Women don't have the upper body strength to work in the construction industry and small time construction companies really don't want to deal with the inevitable sexual tension and harassment charges not to mention injuries and insurance that comes with hiring people who aren't able to deal with the physical effort required to do the job. Municipalities don't care about construction costs which are passed on to the taxpayers. The babes always wave the flags.

I’m all in favor, strongly in fact, of training young girls in the rudiments of world-class tool handling so they’re fully prepared as they advance into their dating years with eager young men anxious for some good tool handling on date night.

Forum List

Back