USA Today Being Subpoena’d By FBI To Turn Over Data On Users Reading Specific Stories

KGB wants to know what you’ve been up to.
No doubt all who’ve opened the article will now be on a list.

Close the FBI. It's become the democrat Party Secret Police and Waffen SS
. . . and in the 50's and 60's it was a fifth column for the GOP.

The Deep State doesn't give a shit what party it plays for, it will play both parties like fiddles, and long as IT is the one really and truly in control of the nation. . .

. . . and it is merely the tool of the powerful and wealthy global financial, corporate, and oligarchical interests. Just as these elites donate to both parties, these intel agencies will make folks believe the worst about whatever good either party has to offer, and make folks in both parties believe their fellow Americans are the enemy, rather than. . . what the real problem is.

Hoover and the Dulles Brothers would not even recognize their agencies today. . . though, TBH, some might say Hoover would be much more comfortable in today's FBI. :heehee:

View attachment 497562
Well, I wouldn’t say it was a GOP tool in the 50’s to 60’s based upon the administrations of those decades, but yes, abuse of power was rampant.

Can't imagine what the reason for this would be (if the title is truthful).
Translation: I just got my ass handed to me in my lame attempt to justify fascism.
I was justifying fascism? I was actually agreeing with you (if the title is truthful). Historically, most of these "bombshells" are figments of the right wing imaginations.

But if the title is truthful, I am at a loss to understand why the FBI would be interested in such demographics.

Oddly we get a different argument when it's argued that police officers MUST also understand our civil rights and to never violate them.
I don’t agree. Police officers should respect our rights. Being human they sometimes fail to do so. That’s what the courts are supposed to correct.

I don’t agree. Police officers should respect our rights. Being human they sometimes fail to do so. That’s what the courts are supposed to correct.

It's not that hard to understand this stuff. Many times they just don't care.

Forum List

Back