US wrong airstrike kills 18 allied fighters

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
The U.S. military says a misdirected airstrike this week killed 18 friendly fighters battling Islamic State alongside the international coalition in northern Syria.

Now ..why has this happened for the millionth time? over and over and over and over?

Can't the US hit freaking ISIS targets for a change? BLOODY HELL!

what's the problem here? are we fighting against ISIS or for ISIS?

Make up your minds US military. Please.:mad-61:

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

U.S. military says misdirected airstrike in northern Syria killed 18 allied fighters

TheOldSchool

you wouldn't find it so funny if you were in the military fighting ISIS

and were killed by mistake by one of your own.

One of our own? Uh, the guy you helped elect just openly bombed them. Thus handing an easy victory to ISIL. And he's declared his intention to unseat the leader of of those forces. Them dying is not funny. What's funny is that despite countless warnings, you somehow never saw this coming! :laugh:

TheOldSchool

One of our own? Uh, the guy you helped elect just openly bombed them. Thus handing an easy victory to ISIL. And he's declared his intention to unseat the leader of of those forces. Them dying is not funny. What's funny is that despite countless warnings, you somehow never saw this coming! :laugh:

you are a very weird person.

my advice to you

don't ever join the military :mad:

The U.S. military says a misdirected airstrike this week killed 18 friendly fighters battling Islamic State alongside the international coalition in northern Syria.

Now ..why has this happened for the millionth time? over and over and over and over?

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

U.S. military says misdirected airstrike in northern Syria killed 18 allied fighters

I don't know if I've ever heard of a foreign country killing it's own people on a regular basis with 'friendly fire' incidents in modern times. There has to be some but the US, the most technically advanced, seems to accel at it. Why? Ridiculous.

TheOldSchool

my advice to you

With Trump in charge of it? FUCK no. Get ready for a lot of people to die for nothing.

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

I don't know if I've ever heard of a foreign country killing it's own people on a regular basis with 'friendly fire' incidents in modern times. There has to be some but the US, the most technically advanced, seems to accel at it. Why? Ridiculous.

All I say to the US military

Stop striking allied fighters OK?

go ahead and hit ISIS.

Not so hard to understand. Yes?

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

go ahead and hit ISIS.

What allied fighters?

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

go ahead and hit ISIS.

What allied fighters?

in Syria is Russia fighting against ISIS along with USA

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

Spam.

Ignore list again.

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

go ahead and hit ISIS.

What allied fighters?

in Syria is Russia fighting against ISIS along with USA
Yes Russia, Hezbollah, and Iran are allies fighting ISIL. Are those people our allies too? Russia has dropped their policy of not attacking U.S. forces after Trump bombed their ally. And Trump has stated that he'll seek to unseat the leader of Syria, who you claim are our allies.

Oh and I guess the rebels who were our only ally there are just abandoned to die now.

So you seek alliance with Assad, Khomeini, and Putin?

TheOldSchool

my advice to you

With Trump in charge of it? FUCK no. Get ready for a lot of people to die for nothing.
Oh, please, this has nothing to do with Trump. Shit like this happens no matter who the Commander-in-Chief is.

TheOldSchool

my advice to you

Oh, please, this has nothing to do with Trump. Shit like this happens no matter who the Commander-in-Chief is.
Trump was elected on getting out of Syria, leaving Assad to reign in peace, and never ordering an attack on him. He has reneged on all 3. It has plenty to do with Trump.

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

Yes

Problem is

US military complex bends for Saudi Arabia

Sad but true.

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

I don't think it helps that they are taking the target coordinates from the local militia in this case.

it is like the Hussein Obama days... when he was for ISIS againsts USA and the Western World

Mr Trump.....Hussein Obama is gone

you don't have to kill allied fighters any more

do you get it Mr President?

!@#$%%^&&*()__+

go ahead and hit ISIS.

In an asymmetric battle space it quite often very difficult to assess distinction. The Syrian conflict has some 15 separate independent combatant elements fighting with and against each other. Pre-mission intel reports, though as recent as possible are often misleading or specious. By the time the aircraft departs station they may be completely incorrect let alone by the time they are over target. Compound that with an aircraft traveling at high speeds trying to pin a gnat on a flies ass from 4-8K ft. and you will have error.
Capture111155.PNG

Forum List

Back